Author Topic: Vertzer/Partizan asks me for child research  (Read 39932 times)

I don't like random forgetnuts contacting me trying to spread stuff about my bro, that is all.
Partizan said he didn't care, so I don't see why Law doesn't have the right to link people to it. Does it really matter if he can salvage his reputation now that he asked for a ban?

Not saying Law is a nice person for doing so either.

It's a tad ironic how Otis Da Houskat admitted he surfed the same websites as well, yet he's destroying Partizan's reputation here in the drama section.

Really, you said you didn't surf anything other than 12chan, yet 12chan is the prime source for everything child research?

Btw tell Law he's a friend for shunning that beautiful richardgirl photoshop picture, I mean come on! richards protruding from every possible surface? They were quality stuff, it was like the richards were coming straight at me! You did not deserve the ban for linking that.

Law: Haha
Law: Yeah I'm an starfish
Law: But for forgets sake he jerks it to kids

<Then I say some stuff.>

Law: "Waaah I'm having to face my actions"
Law: Consequences of my actions* It's too hot for creep catching
lol

Btw tell Law he's a friend for shunning that beautiful richardgirl photoshop picture, I mean come on! richards protruding from every possible surface? They were quality stuff, it was like the richards were coming straight at me! You did not deserve the ban for linking that.
; (

Your bro wants to see little girls be raped, that is all.

I care why?

It's a tad ironic how Otis Da Houskat admitted he surfed the same websites as well, yet he's destroying Partizan's reputation here in the drama section.

Really, you said you didn't surf anything other than 12chan, yet 12chan is the prime source for everything child research?
There is a variety of questionable content on 12chan, but it is by no means a child research site. All occurrences of child research on sites like that are usually dealt with almost immediately. Some of them have more relaxed rules or lazy mods and that's when child research starts to fester on those sites. Please note I never gave him any of the links he asked for.

I care why?
Then why do you care what people say about him?

You following?

Then why do you care what people say about him?

You following?

I couldn't give less of a stuff if somebody views CP or not.  You people blow everything out of proportion.  And this thread pisses me off because 1) I don't want to see dipstuffs insulting a good friend of mine, and 2) it's full of hypocritical friendry (see: Otis)

I'm saying, you aren't him. Why should you care.

He said he doesn't care what people think.

I couldn't give less of a stuff if somebody views CP or not.  You people blow everything out of proportion.  And this thread pisses me off because 1) I don't want to see dipstuffs insulting a good friend of mine, and 2) it's full of hypocritical friendry (see: Otis)
This thread isn't about child enthusiasm, it's about child research and Vertzer seeking it out.

I suggest you learn what defines a child enthusiast before spouting some ignorant bullstuff opinion.

This thead is tl;dr, but that's fine.  I am more preoccupied with what a huge carrot this Otis guy is.

This thread isn't about child enthusiasm, it's about child research and Vertzer seeking it out.

I suggest you learn what defines a child enthusiast before spouting some ignorant bullstuff opinion.

I suggest you learn what defines "CP" before spouting some ignorant bullstuff opinion.

Really, fight your own battles.

This thead is tl;dr, but that's fine.  I am more preoccupied with what a huge carrot this Otis guy is.

Don't want to read? Then on what basis are you going to argue against everyone, or is your basis simply to flame them? Well good luck with that.

it was like the richards were coming straight at me!

Just about died from laughter.