Garry's Mod Gallery

Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1284349 times)

does anyone still do gmod stuff

that marsh map is real loving creepy. congrats to you for sitting through the creepiness.

that marsh map is real loving creepy. congrats to you for sitting through the creepiness.
i remember richarding around with some survival gamemode and cry of fear npcs in that map it was really fun

does anyone still do gmod stuff

I dig this, really good posing on Big Boss there

I haven't forgeted with GMod in a long while but I'm busy making a MGS related project in SFM with actual MGSV anims that may or may not be connected to a larger SFM MGS project, but this really makes me wanna pose, good sheet.

i was blasting halo 3 music the whole time, couldn't really hear the ambience
but yeah the ambience is pretty good
I dig this, really good posing on Big Boss there

I haven't forgeted with GMod in a long while but I'm busy making a MGS related project in SFM with actual MGSV anims that may or may not be connected to a larger SFM MGS project, but this really makes me wanna pose, good sheet.
thanks
i finished both chapters of mgs v not too long ago, that's what inspired me to make the sahelanthropus pose
i plan to try and make some more poses but i wish there were more detailed maps like marsh, and more areas to make scenes
like i want to explain the reason why destroyed buildings are destroyed but not many maps have good lighting or detailing
it mostly ends up looking like a rushed half life map

i'm back
i haven't done much in the last week but the things i have done beyond that includes expanding from doing poses on maps to scenebuilds on gm_black

i've been looking at a certain pack of scenebuild props that i've been highly interested in, and it's loving huge compared to the sizes i'm used to dealing with for add-ons,
and there's even a label on it saying

« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 05:54:10 AM by InvisibleName »

actually thought that first scene build of yours was a picture in real life. You have a talent in this Invisible!

Just came back to GMod after a big hiatus off of it and decided to use some pose stuff.
I think it's good?

i was just messing around with texturizer on gm_spacebuild
vaporwave album now now now

my eyes
if your eyes get hurt by that then you're a pusillanimous individual

Here's a few photos from a serious roleplay server I play on.

During a Halloween event, the owner changed our player models as costumes.

They made me a member of the Wehrmacht and gave me a Luger. I was over the moon.

the server in question is "perpheads.com". they have this really good police roleplay going on which is ran by a friend of mine along with a whitelist.

it's a bit like santos rp but not as dumb.

oh yeah i've gone on there
my buddy plays michael duffy and really, really likes parking tickets for some reason

i found out how to make my game look like killer 7

Do some pictures like that Russian roulette scene, that'd be cool