Author Topic: JD  (Read 21597 times)

So having people who would mindlessly back you up makes your opinions correct?
Nope. Do me a favor, quote in my last post where I said "Because I have 30 people to back me up, I'm right and you're wrong."
The 30 people that are backing me up are saying I'm not a twat.
There are plenty of people who dislike anyone, it's a given.

I have about, oh, 30 people who would back me up.
Not one of you can say you're perfect. No one is. There are facts, and there are opinions, and all of you are expressing nothing but opinions.
Nope, these are facts.

-You make stuffty stuff
-You spam stuffty stuff
-Everyone hates you, why'd you come back?

Lol, his last ban was funny.

Nope, these are facts.

-You make stuffty stuff
-You spam stuffty stuff
-Everyone hates you, why'd you come back?
Everyone hates me, hmm?
That's more of a "I hate you so I'm going to say everyone else hates you too to make myself sound cooler" moment.
You hate me, that's true, but not everyone hates me. If you hate me so much, why engage in conversation with me? If you hate me so much, why bother with me?
It's called being an attention whore. Go die.
These are facts:
-You have made stuffty stuff
-You have spammed stuffty stuff
-You have been hated. Why bother?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 04:47:21 PM by JD »

He's a twat,
Really guys.
He is.
Damn you, JDofPivot, for coming back!
He is sort of annoying and he uses "=3" and ":3" far too often.
hay guise bleech is awesome so here is a bunch of sword edits

cough
yeah and the add-ons he makes, have you seen some of the posts about them?

don't let us forget the  Sludgeball   gay and uneeded
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=60703.0

and 

note: the only players that like his add-ons are noobs and newbs,
 and talk about all that  cap spam he does i mean wow..

edit: there was more posts about them saying how "awsom" the add ons he made ware but they got edited
So having people who would mindlessly back you up makes your opinions correct?

Yes JD, the people are just clamoring for you. Feel the love.

Yes JD, the people are just clamoring for you. Feel the love.
So if a few people hate you at school, does every single person hate you?

So if a few people hate you at school, does every single person hate you?
That's how my school works, but it's 'cause it sucks balls.

That's how my school works, but it's 'cause it sucks balls.
Not my fault you suck.
I could go around and get a bunch of quotes from people calling you a cigarette, but I'm not going to because then I'd be saying "look guys, I can find random stuff, from 5 people, and say it counts!" Like you did. But I won't.

Heres an answer to your problems JD...

Stop trying to Win a Losing battle, you know everybody will still hate you. Theres no point in fighting!
This raises back the point of the community hate. If you got banned, why come back? Your just going to be exactly the same, except AddonstuffSpammyer

"Hai badspot thanks for giving me a second chance, I will change!
:3 :3"

Whatta cunt.

"Hai badspot thanks for giving me a second chance, I will change!
:3 :3"

Whatta cunt.
Exactly.

Thanks for backing me up Nick ;D
ohurwelcome

This raises back the point of the community hate. If you got banned, why come back? Your just going to be exactly the same, except AddonstuffSpammyer
Oh, haha, you're making me laugh now. Since when have you been me? Or, even, since when have you even met me? That's right, never.
Mckools, with a crap name like yours, which screams "I kick ass, but that's only what I think!" I'm not even going to care.
Y'know what? I could go around posting Drama topics about each and every one of you cigarettes, but I'm not. The fact that you're giving enough of a stuff to take the time to post this, means, quite simply, you're all drama whores.
Get over it.

If you got banned, why come back? Your just going to be exactly the same, except AddonstuffSpammyer
If you got to jail, why come back in the real world? You're still going to be the same after 36 years.

If you got to jail, why come back in the real world? You're still going to be the same after 36 years.
Depends on your age, mate. You could die in jail.

Since when have you been me?
How the forget could I be you? Better yet, why want to BE you?

Or, even, since when have you even met me? That's right, never.
I met you when you joined.

Mckools, with a crap name like yours, which screams "I kick ass, but that's only what I think!" I'm not even going to care.
This doesn't even have anything to do with this.

Y'know what? I could go around posting Drama topics about each and every one of you cigarettes, but I'm not.
Eh you will later, just some more of yer spam.

The fact that you're giving enough of a stuff to take the time to post this, means, quite simply, you're all drama whores.
Yes, but your still fighting and trying to win, so you , too, are a drama whore.

Hey, you don't see my criticizing your name, and I'm giving to advise, so bugger off!
Don't talk about his names, they don't even loving matter.

Depends on your age, mate. You could die in jail.

You're not getting the point.

Suppose if you stole from a general store, you got caught and went into jail for 5 years. Are you obviously going to steal from the same store again? Especially after punishment?