Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3850519 times)

Alright, I've come down to actually texturing my TAR-21. Does anyone know of any good resources for realistic texturing using either Photoshop CS5 or paint.net?
http://mediamilitia.com/

Metro 2033 Throwing Knife

I made a pepakura file for this. Pick it up here. Apply electrical tape after resin and paint.

The rectangle handle thing looks incredibly stupid.

New project, some proportions are off, im doing it all by eye, it will all be fixed when its finished.

Also, I don't care how big the image is, deal with it.

The rectangle handle thing looks incredibly stupid.

Complain to the designers at THQ.

Complain to the designers at THQ.
Ah, but you see the original has strings bounding the soft pad thing so it makes more sense. It doesn't work too well in low poly.

New project, some proportions are off, im doing it all by eye, it will all be fixed when its finished.

Size in tags please. Just let people view the image in full resolution if they want to.

Hooray for over 1000 screenshots.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 01:35:25 PM by Demian »

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zlYSd.png[/   img]
I really love the style that you use. You make the models look awesome while keeping it blocky.

What program do you use?

I really love the style that you use. You make the models look awesome while keeping it blocky.

What program do you use?
WINgs 3D

Ah, but you see the original has strings bounding the soft pad thing so it makes more sense. It doesn't work too well in low poly.

Apply electrical tape after resin and paint.

Reading helps C:

You have been promoted!
Unlocked: cool sniper 20 bullets magnum rofl.

OH stuff! WE HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED.

Those are cool 3D models :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

snip-

lovey tires, the hub seems to blend in too much though, might try adding more of a lip?