Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3856831 times)

shoot me
good animation. swing out cylinders require a bit of force to pull off just by swinging the gun alone, i'd suggest you make the barrel tilt farther to the left when the cylinder swings out and the gun farther to the right when the cylinder swings in. it'll look like the handler is actually putting in force to swing it out. right now it kind of looks too rigid

one of the problems making it feel rigid is that when the cylinder rolls completely out/back in, the hand doesn't have to compensate to stop the momentum of it, so it feels like its basically plastic

i think the time is too short between the arm disappearing off-screen and reappearing with a speedloader

not sure if you made the gun too but i love the color scheme

not sure if you made the gun too but i love the color scheme

the gun is from killing floor 2

The hands look too small, I know a .500 revolver is huge but in KF2 the gun seems to fit the hands better.

i think the time is too short between the arm disappearing off-screen and reappearing with a speedloader
i thought the same thing, but i wanted to keep it like that just because i wanted the reload not to be too slow or too fast
im not going to for too much realism

The hands look too small, I know a .500 revolver is huge but in KF2 the gun seems to fit the hands better.
though i do need to practice on the scaling

dont mind me jsut putting this here

dont mind me jsut putting this here
whats the deal with recoil

whats the deal with recoil
there is actually a tiny man holding that gun

a classmate offered to texture this & im rlly excited!!

loving hell its that hotdog meme

but that's well made

Memes are just coming and going so fast these days, i've never even heard of this hotdog meme, where do you people keep getting these like, the moment they happen? Do you guys just hang on Facebook, Snapchat, and Twitter 24/7???

Memes are just coming and going so fast these days, i've never even heard of this hotdog meme, where do you people keep getting these like, the moment they happen? Do you guys just hang on Facebook, Snapchat, and Twitter 24/7???
this lol i thought it was a really cool lil model but ofc its a meme