Author Topic: Blockland Shirts  (Read 1839 times)

Im hoping any of you could make a blockland t-shirt

Im going to change my license plate to

BLD STUF

BLD STUF
stuff NOT IF I DO IT FIRST!

BLD STUF
You can be a fan of Blockland, but you shouldn't be crazed over it and make shirts with Blockland related stuff on it, have a license plate with something Blockland related on it or whatever, that's just strange

BLD STUF

There are about 12000 blockland users, half of them are morons, thus leaving 6000.
Now calculate how many of those 6000 people live in your area; that is the exact amount of people that will understand your vanity plate.

The rest of the people will just think your bald

Your Gaia avatar and your future licence plate both suck. Sorry to say.

Your Gaia avatar and your future licence plate both suck. Sorry to say.
kk

You can be a fan of Blockland, but you shouldn't be crazed over it and make shirts with Blockland related stuff on it, have a license plate with something Blockland related on it or whatever, that's just strange
D: but I was going to make a shirt with a little blockhead in the corner, well there goes that idea

D: but I was going to make a shirt with a little blockhead in the corner, well there goes that idea
indeed

Quote from: Boomshan's Profile
Local Time: February 28, 2009, 04:15:42 pm
No.

You're not eighteen friend. Stop trying to fool yourself and others. I could take a look at your spelling and grammar and infer that you're eight-years-old. Get out.