Author Topic: Retail Discussion!  (Read 52954 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
Put back The Pegs and Tubes On The Bricks. They Looked better.

That is unsound legal advice.  And I'm shocked, shocked that our 2 resident tbm shills found something to complain about.  You guys have always been so supportive in the past. 

Put back The Pegs and Tubes On The Bricks. They Looked better.

That is unsound legal advice.  And I'm shocked, shocked that our 2 resident tbm shills found something to complain about.  You guys have always been so supportive in the past. 

A. From my (terrible) knowlage of legal ice cream cookies, the minifigs and "Blocko" blocks used right now are legal, because they are free. Thus:
B. Simply just make a FREE mod (probally best if Badspot did not make it) which turns the blocks to Blocko blocks, and the minifigs to minifigs...

Oh thats a Bitch, ah well.. hmm.. the Head Items are going to look crap or.. there will be none... bummer
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 06:02:00 PM by Packer »

dude i like the heads and now there legal

There was nothing wrong with the old bricks. Megabloks can use the bricks with pegs and tubes. Why not Blockland? I would buy Bockland if TBG wasn't so hyped.

Haha, this is the first i've heard of TBG. Sounds like there's some massive hype! Haha.

Anyway, I think the new style is fine. By making the texture blocky, it takes away more leverage that Lego would have to sue. The blocky figs are kind of cool too. I'd still rather use Lego anyway though. :)

That's what modding is for!

I like the Blocko's how they are don't need bumps, I think thats what makes it a Blocko :D

Haha, this is the first i've heard of TBG. Sounds like there's some massive hype! Haha.

Anyway, I think the new style is fine. By making the texture blocky, it takes away more leverage that Lego would have to sue. The blocky figs are kind of cool too. I'd still rather use Lego anyway though. :)

that whould lag

* Wedge notes 23 faces instead of 6.

I think you just really flattered Badspot. He's using a texture on those blocks, not 3d faces. :) I bet you've made him feel warm inside by thinking that he modelled those bumps. To me it looks like a texture though. (just a really sharp one)