Retail Discussion!

Author Topic: Retail Discussion!  (Read 52945 times)

Nice try guys. Maybe next time though. :)

If only I could read the Furture and give us a Relesse date...

it will be realesd when i Conan claim my throne

This Game will be in Blocko Vision....

there is no retail. the screenshots you have seen are from tbm. if you don't believe me, try tbm. you don't even have to run it just look in the sky folder. a lot of the skies from this "retail" look exactly like ones from tbm. the following screenshots, are dead givaways:

Is it just me or is the a difference involving clouds?

wow i think that picture looks so cool

Gizmo, you're making yourself look really foolish right now.

Not foolish, stupid.

Gizmo, what are you thinking?

Haha gizmo gets an A* in making himself look handicapped :D (as always).

the handicap is the one whom can't see that the screens for "retail" have skies and levels that look EXACTLY like those found in tbm. the first screenshot shows one of badspot's "retail" pics. the second is a sky texture from tbm2. seeing how retail as not been released yet, the sky texture had to have been made originally in tbm. now, similarities include:
1. the white line on the horizon
2. stars in sky
3. WATER on bottom
4. the two pics have the same color scale (meaning the shade of blue in one is the same as a shade of blue in the other)
it does look like badspot added clouds and a moon (there are multible ways to do this, including ms paint)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 12:35:38 PM by gizmo »

THEY DO NOT! END OF!

Badspot didn\'t make the sky, it came with TGE. Whoever made the TBM map didn\'t make it. Of course, with that being said, the large number of TBM pics on the media page does raise some questions...
;P

i stand corrected. however there are many more screenshots that link "retail" with tbm. (as DTM pointed out).

i am aware that the map depicted in the following pics was realesed publicly, I am unfortunatly unaware of the times of its public release, and when the retail screenshots were taken (not post)