Author Topic: Retail Discussion!  (Read 52955 times)

Since my parents won't open a credit card account for me,or let me use their cc number on the internet and I just pay them cash.I guess I'll never get this legally. -_- Or I can just stick with Beta.

I'm excited about not being able to stretch bricks. I think it makes builds look like crap most of the time. I also don't like how it's expected of people to stretch stuff now in order for builds to be considered good.  :panda:

Do the slopes have the same rendering optimizations though?
One would think not. My reason for disliking the slopes is you can't drive air vehicles on it. Anyways i think  not so no.

I\'m excited about not being able to stretch bricks. I think it makes builds look like crap most of the time. I also don\'t like how it\'s expected of people to stretch stuff now in order for builds to be considered good.  :panda:
It all depends on the style of the critic.
Example of a good stretched build: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v32/kohrakswarm/blockland/new.png
Example of a good normal build:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v32/kohrakswarm/blockland/hellbringer/hellbringer4.jpg
(Yes, Im whoring my builds. Sue me.)
I think that in most cases though, if you can build what you\'re attempting without stretching, it generally looks better. If youre a detail fanatic though, youre screwed.
Im hoping a mod will allow stretching, as I like to mix it up. >_>

Part of the fun thing in Lego bricks is the fact that they aren't modelling clay, or play-do, IMHO. Lego bricks give you defined pieces, and the fun part is trying to create neat things using only those bricks.

Poopskin, retail is going to be easier on your computer compared to the current version.

whuh?
oh, well, i doubt it will come to my local gamesop :P

[UCC] Koden

I know that this may have been answered many times, but why not wait for the game to get really popular and just sell it to Lego? You would get better funding, graphics, and you wouldn't have to worry about lawsuits from Lego if you did. If the game is popular when you sell it, you could make good money.

But what about us?
what if we cant afford a game like this?

But what about us?
what if we cant afford a game like this?
Then you have to find a different game to play, or play the demo.

but...but... I LOVE THIS GAME!!!
WAAAAHHHHHH

I'm sure there will be private servers.

liqud snaek palys blocxkhand hay hu wuddathunk?

so is badspot putting in all sorts on content we dont know about? crap hes hiding from you people so you wont be using it in mods or something.

the only mod/content i want is TONS of different bricks. like 10 times the ammount then rtb even has now

There's a limit of how many datablacks can be loaded. I think it's 1000.