Author Topic: aliance [NATO] - rise aganst [USSR]  (Read 10057 times)

2 hours and 30 mins till im done updatin my new game!

CoH is f*cking old, dude. The newer game I hear is CoV, or, City of Villians.

yeah but i dont like to be the bad guy...
i cant be leive i searched through 8 stores to find it
anyway i am not gonna be playing blockland for a while because of this new game c'ya later

Am I the only USSR member that likes this clan? :(

I love nothing more than friendly rivalries, especially when there's only one friendly side, and the other side hates it (in this case I'm preferring USSR to be friendly, haha).

oh gawd! Cougar, Goofyman!

i didnt think i would hear those names again but they linger -.-

uh... no thanks but i do have good news:
i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to GIECO
oh and im gonna not play as much anymore for a while cause i just got a new game called city of heroes
i bet none of you know what that says unless you are not as strupid as the majority and actually copy/paste and resize that or just do somthing else sucha s the yahoo search help thingy
No, I clicked the QUOTE button.

it is time to rise aganst the evil [USSR] clan i am maeking an aliance any of the folowing are welcom to join:
-=[SWE]=-
[CUSS]
{-RAR-}
4eva
oter anti-ussr clans

members wil be involved in lanching masive batles aganst the ussr and ther server

current members:
me
anyon else who wands to rise aganst ther terany

.......... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you read the whole thread, or just quote the first thing without reading?

Am I the only USSR member that likes this clan? :(

I love nothing more than friendly rivalries, especially when there\'s only one friendly side, and the other side hates it (in this case I\'m preferring USSR to be friendly, haha).
[NATO] was disbanded and turned into [UN] which (not really) promotes forum peace! Yay!

Do Not Want
Thats dond wand to you, mister!

This just in, the peace-loving incredibly violent [UN] may be evolving into a hate group. More news at 11.

hah this is so funny. on a side note

cna i jion ur clan kthnx!!!1one

oh man i'm loling right now.

Colissioooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo00000000 000000000n