Author Topic: [Tutorial]Making Add-Ons With Blender(Not Modeling)  (Read 143410 times)

i got a .dts exporter but when i export it says
Python script error: check console
so i do that and find
ImportError: No module named DTSPython
please help

The Blender DTS Exporter is outdated, Could someone please give me the link to a valid download? I have full version of Blender just not the DTS Exporter.

Would anyone happen to have a mirror of "DTloveporter_0964.zip", or one close to that number?
This new one, BlenderDTloveporter_097beta3. zip, isn't working for me.

Saying "always had", you wouldn't have happened to have solved it would you? :D
Never tried after the first failed attempt.

Turns out I was using the wrong version of Blender.

Silly me. :3

Dark, you need a new link for the minifig.blend, :/

Wow, it's been quite a while since I posted here...

So, darkstar. Since you've played around with playertypes yourself, Im hoping you have an answer to these questions:

1: The playertype Im working on is rideable, and has a seat on its back. When I move forwards, the player stays stationary as the animation plays, and I go through the chair. This is a nuisance since it looks bad and I cant see what Im doing. Ive tried the mount as a seperate bone, parented to the rig, and as part of the rig itself; it does the same thing either way. The bone moves with the seat in blender, but doesnt in-game. Any explanation for this?

Figured this one out. But #2 im still unable to solve.

2: The walk animation doesnt play. The run sequence plays instead while I hold the walk key, which looks really handicapped. The walk sequence is supposed to play, but it wont. It played before I had the run sequence, but it doesnt now. Have you had this before?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 11:38:50 PM by takato14 »

2: The walk animation doesnt play. The run sequence plays instead while I hold the walk key, which looks really handicapped. The walk sequence is supposed to play, but it wont. It played before I had the run sequence, but it doesnt now. Have you had this before?
I don't know why it doesn't, it never did for me either. Same with the land animation.

I don't know why it doesn't, it never did for me either. Same with the land animation.
Hmmmph. I'll try throwing together a script for it, see if I cant fix it. If I can, I'll put it in Coding Help.

I skimmed through this, and it looks like I'll be able to correctly make a weapon with blender!  :cookieMonster:

I have an issue, I just got into Modeling and whatnot, and I downloaded blender and it was v2.56, and I was wondering if there was any way to go to an earlier version, or if it'd work out just fine, Because you said this tutorial wouldn't work for 2.5+

I have an issue, I just got into Modeling and whatnot, and I downloaded blender and it was v2.56, and I was wondering if there was any way to go to an earlier version, or if it'd work out just fine, Because you said this tutorial wouldn't work for 2.5+
http://www.filehippo.com/download_blender/

http://download.blender.org/release/Blender2.49b/

what's the difference between an empty mesh and an empty