Author Topic: Wiki: Blockland  (Read 22688 times)

Since when do we live in an world where ANYTHING needs do be perfect?
It obviously gives this guy satisfaction apart from his otherwise not so perfect social life.

Who submitted it to speedy deletion?

Its software, Its not eligible.

Note that books, albums, software etc., or schools, are not eligible under this criterion. See CSD A7.

Why does everyone keep screwing with our wiki? Blockland has several thousand  users, several hundred youtube videos (maybe a bit less), some media coverage, and has about 150 to 250 users online at any given time. I think it deserves a wiki.

Added a citation to the end of the dev section and added detail.

Added a citation to the end of the dev section and added detail.
Thats a load of rubbish you added there.

Garage games has nothing to do with blockland, Apart from the engine, And the fact that badspot works there

Edit:
Found it. It was retail status, not news.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 10:13:18 AM by General Omega »

Well now your just linking to somthing already linked too

Your just loving it up, Put it back how it was.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 10:56:16 AM by tails »

Then we had something mentioned twice in the damn thing.

I completely agree with the fact that Blockland is big enough to deserve a Wiki page, but it is in pretty bad shape.

We should all go on every once and a while and do some purging of false facts, links, and other stuff.

I'd help, but my brothers and I got us I.P. banned from editing Wiki for reasons you all can guess.

Hehe. 

Same thing happened to me by adding information to a certain species of snake. Then some how my IP Changed. I miss my 72. ip.

I completely agree with the fact that Blockland is big enough to deserve a Wiki page, but it is in pretty bad shape.

We should all go on every once and a while and do some purging of false facts, links, and other stuff.

I'd help, but my brothers and I got us I.P. banned from editing Wiki for reasons you all can guess.

Hehe. 
We do, And all the facts links and other stuff are real. No fake facts

Some of it doesn't exactly sound professional. Like the "Players have the freedome to have a deathmatch in their builds" part makes it sound like DMs are the only things you can do.

i suppose i can redo the page, i'm definitely bored enough

don't know how wiki works though-

i suppose i can redo the page, i'm definitely bored enough

don't know how wiki works though-
Click buttons and do stuff.

Since when do we live in an world where ANYTHING needs do be perfect?

Since Yesterday...