Author Topic: Wiki: Blockland  (Read 22729 times)

Tom

Fourth, you have a news article explaining the new physics at www.blockland.us, the main page of this website you feel so comfortable to boss around.
And I have seen references to a games news blog, so don't say its not allowed.

And I have seen references to a games news blog, so don't say its not allowed.

Give me the link, I will go change it to an external link. That is not third party, and is not a Wikipedia reference.

Tom

I've found a few. You could probably find a link to the games official site on almost any game entry.

Hmmmmm... whats this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:JUSTAPOLICY#Just_a_policy_or_guideline.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 05:49:21 PM by Tom »

Someone needs to add a section about Add-Ons.

Give me the link, I will go change it to an external link. That is not third party, and is not a Wikipedia reference.

Non-third party sources are perfectly legit Wikipedia references.

Just give it up.  You are an over-enthusiastic roblox player who wants to prevent people from learning about blockland.

If you really were concerned about the article meeting wikipedia references, you should've contacted us first, explaining what needs to be changed, instead of putting it up for speedy deleting which will backfire because software articles are not eligible for speedy deletion.

Either the first one, or you're just handicapped.  Probably both.

Non-third party sources are perfectly legit Wikipedia references.

Just give it up.  You are an over-enthusiastic roblox player who wants to prevent people from learning about blockland.

If you really were concerned about the article meeting wikipedia references, you should've contacted us first, explaining what needs to be changed, instead of putting it up for speedy deleting which will backfire because software articles are not eligible for speedy deletion.

Either the first one, or you're just handicapped.  Probably both.

I didn't put it up for speedy deletion. I put it up for AFD, which is a consensus decision on what to do with an article. another user added the CSD, and it was removed. I added it, then wrote in the page discussion saying I added it, but that it will be declined anyway.

I've found a few. You could probably find a link to the games official site on almost any game entry.

Hmmmmm... whats this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:JUSTAPOLICY#Just_a_policy_or_guideline.

Yes, I am sure you will, only it will be as an External link, not a reference.

It's not supposed to.  Are you braindead?

Yes, a reference is supposted to support an article, and one will not do it.

Yep, He posted 3 times in a row, He's a handicap.

I can understand doing it if your new to forums or the internet But your trying to make us think your smart despite your terrible spelling.

I would like to get some non-Roblox and non-Blockland players opinion on this.

Create a list of reasons it does not follow the rules.

That is why I took it to AFD. Why would I come here to discuss when it is a Wikipedia matter. It is not owned or affiliated with Blockland in any way. I only came here when I noticed regular blockland forumers editing the AFD.

Yep, He posted 3 times in a row, He's a handicap.

I can understand doing it if your new to forums or the internet But your trying to make us think your smart despite your terrible spelling.

I posted three times in a rown because I am going through the thread answering the questions and commenting on the remarks individualy.

Sorry for my spelling, mabye Baddy should add a spell check.

I didn't put it up for speedy deletion. I put it up for AFD, which is a consensus decision on what to do with an article. another user added the CSD, and it was removed. I added it, then wrote in the page discussion saying I added it, but that it will be declined anyway.

So, you purposely did something you knew would be rejected, why?

If I can suddenly put AFD on any article I think might not be complying with non-existant rules, then I guess I'll go put it on the Cow article, or maybe the Cheese article.  I personally, although it doesn't say this in the rules, think that they are spam attracting articles (cheeeeeeese, and mooooooo are frequent spam tactics on these articles), so I'll go ahead and AFD it!  And then I'll have someone else CSD it!  And then after it gets removed I'll CSD it again because I'm stupid!

/sarcasm

Bottom line is, is that you fail.  I hope you get banned just because you CSD'd an article that had no changes since the last CSD was removed.

I posted three times in a rown because I am going through the thread answering the questions and commenting on the remarks individualy.

Sorry for my spelling, mabye Baddy should add a spell check.

So, you purposely did something you knew would be rejected, why?

If I can suddenly put AFD on any article I think might not be complying with non-existant rules, then I guess I'll go put it on the Cow article, or maybe the Cheese article.  I personally, although it doesn't say this in the rules, think that they are spam attracting articles (cheeeeeeese, and mooooooo are frequent spam tactics on these articles), so I'll go ahead and AFD it!  And then I'll have someone else CSD it!  And then after it gets removed I'll CSD it again because I'm stupid!

/sarcasm

Bottom line is, is that you fail.  I hope you get banned just because you CSD'd an article that had no changes since the last CSD was removed.

You CANNOT just remove a CSD tag. You need to add the {{Hangon}} tag. I will not be banned for following the rules People removing CSD tags without following the directions on the tag will be banned.

Tails, that was a useless post.

You CANNOT just remove a CSD tag. You need to add the {{Hangon}} tag. I will not be banned for following the rules People removing CSD tags without following the directions on the tag will be banned.

Tails, that was a useless post.

I'm not saying that you CAN remove a CSD tag, I'm saying that it WAS removed, and then you put it back on before the article suffered any changes, which is a violation of the user rules.

And tails' post was quite useful, it showed you exactly what button you should press instead of making 3 different posts.

My real point was is that you can't just AFD any article, if you do, that's also a violation.  You now have a total of 3 violations, having fun yet?