Author Topic: Wiki: Blockland  (Read 22848 times)

I'm not saying that you CAN remove a CSD tag, I'm saying that it WAS removed, and then you put it back on before the article suffered any changes, which is a violation of the user rules.

And tails' post was quite useful, it showed you exactly what button you should press instead of making 3 different posts.

My real point was is that you can't just AFD any article, if you do, that's also a violation.  You now have a total of 3 violations, having fun yet?

Ok... Let me get this straight. A User added a CSD tag. Somebody removed it (which is a violation). I then reverted tthe edit , placing the tag back on. And now I am in the wrong? Huh? I am sorry, but that logic is corrupt.

I thought people gave up with the Blockland wiki back when TBM kept editing it to death in early 2006.

Off Topic: Lol moved to Drama by Badspot rofl

Badspot

• Administrator
Ok... Let me get this straight. A User added a CSD tag. Somebody removed it (which is a violation). I then reverted tthe edit , placing the tag back on. And now I am in the wrong? Huh? I am sorry, but that logic is corrupt.

He's probably referring to the fact that the article has been up for deletion several times because of friends like you and every time it fails. 

It's pretty damn obvious to everyone here that you're just doing this out of some misguided fanboy loyalty.  Just give it up. 

"Somebody" didn't just remove it.  It was declined specifically by an admin.

You also say you are a blockland player, but I'd like to present the court the following evidence Exhibit "LOL":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Gordonrox24

Hello, this Wikipedia users is Member Gordonrox24 on ROBLOX and User:Gordonrox24 on The ROBLOX Wiki. I am Right now working on getting the ROBLOX Wikipedia article up and running. I am also a Member of the NASCAR Wikiproject and am Interested in Canadian Motor sports.

Feel free to e-mail me at grox24@hotmail.com

The "member gordonrox24" hyperlink leads to Badspot's profile.

Subpages

1. User:gordonrox24/Roblox-Backup
   2. User:gordonrox24/Status
   3. User:Gordonrox24/monobook.js
   4. User_talk:Gordonrox24/wizard

[edit] Articles I watch

1. Briguy9876's roblox
   2. Brampton
   3. Don Biederman
   4. Jeff Gordon

[edit] See Also

* LEEROYY JENKSINSS!!!

Also:

An editor thinks something might be wrong with this page. That editor won't actually make any effort to fix it, but can rest assured that they've done their encyclopedic duty by sticking on a tag.
Please allow this tag to languish indefinitely at the top of the page, since nobody knows exactly what the tagging editor was worked up about.

Case in point.  You are a lying hypocrite.  Have fun.

Got ninja'd by Badspot!  I am honored!

He's probably referring to the fact that the article has been up for deletion several times because of friends like you and every time it fails. 

It's pretty damn obvious to everyone here that you're just doing this out of some misguided fanboy loyalty.  Just give it up. 

I am sorry, but other users are agreeing with me. I can't help that.

No, just you are agreeing with yourself, thanks.

Read my post, now.

Meaning that you are in violation as you have contradicted an administrator's actions.  You should also be in violation for ulterior motive and lack of intelligence.

Who? Your mother? :D

You also say you are a blockland player, but I'd like to present the court the following evidence Exhibit "LOL":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Gordonrox24

The "member gordonrox24" hyperlink leads to Badspot's profile.

Also:

Case in point.  You are a lying hypocrite.  Have fun.

Got ninja'd by Badspot!  I am honored!

lol somebody is messing with my profile. gotta love the vandals.

No, it was removed once, I replaced it, then an admin declined it.

Who? Your mother? :D

Hm.. Why yes, I am sure she would, but the users saying "Delete" on the AFD are as well.

That's not what she said last night :3

You know, you don't need a new post to reply to each one of them.. you can edit your post...

lol somebody is messing with my profile. gotta love the vandals.

You yourself use Wikipedia's anti-vandal software.  It's obviously you, don't even try to lie about it.

No, it was removed once, I replaced it, then an admin declined it.

Removed by an admin, you replaced it, then another admin declined it.  YOU ARE IN VIOLATION.

Hm.. Why yes, I am sure she would, but the users saying "Delete" on the AFD are as well.

That's because they are roblox fanboys with no intelligence like yourself.  Their input doesn't count because they are biased, also like yourself.

I fixed some sentances and added images. :D

I fixed some sentances and added images. :D

That's actually pretty good work.  Good job.  I'll think I'll add some stuff myself when I get the time.