Author Topic: Wiki: Blockland  (Read 22832 times)

i changed "server without any lag." to "server with little to any lag."

Add something about the 128,000 brick restriction

Add something about the 128,000 brick restriction

YOU add something about the 128,000 brick restriction.

:D

YOU add something about the 128,000 brick restriction.
Na, I'm only here to suggest. I don't want to get involved with all this technical stuffs ;P

Why would you advertise limitations of the game?

Wikipedia articles aren't really advertisements.  Information is not to be sorted out on what's negative and what's positive.

I don't think it's much of a limitation compared to the brick limitations of roblox

I put

Building is currently limited to 128,000 bricks to keep the game running as intended.

i also changed some of the stuff because it sounded like it was ignoring the fact that its a building game
Users can construct a variety of weapons and buildings across numerous servers and then have the freedom to have a deathmatch with their constructions.

oh yeah and
Sound downloading can be disabled in options for faster loading
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 06:49:42 PM by tails »

i changed "server without any lag." to "server with little to any lag."
But I was talking about thousands and my old XP with 256mb of ram can run thousands of bricks with no lag. But when you go past about 10,000, things get messy.

Wikipedia articles aren't really advertisements.  Information is not to be sorted out on what's negative and what's positive.

Not officially, but they do represent the game and therefore you want to put the game in a positive light to make people buy it. Don't pretend you care about being unbiased.

I don't think it's much of a limitation compared to the brick limitations of roblox

Why specify a limit at all? Its just a negative thing.

Not officially, but they do represent the game and therefore you want to put the game in a positive light to make people buy it. Don't pretend you care about being unbiased.

Good point, but if I was researching the game to see if it was worth buying, that would be good information to know.

Plus,

The whole reason I bought blockland in the first place was because it said I could use 128,000 bricks

I think that's a nice, big number ;)

I find it hilarious that this gordon friend is trying to make out that he's impartial and only doing this because he cares about the quality of articles on wikipedia - what a forgettard.

Wikipedia isn't about whats fair, all that song and dance is there to make you feel better about what your reading. everything on any wiki page has been written by a person that liked or disliked it in some way, how else would he/they have known enough to write?