Author Topic: Wiki: Blockland  (Read 22506 times)

This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockland

Somebody fix it, Quick :(

Also some roblox friend deleted some of it.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 05:30:27 PM by tails »

Store back up's of the page so when we get "blanked" we can fix it in a snap

Idiots keep loving with stuff on the page.
Some dude said that because Badspot was sued by Lego for the brick tops, he was offered a job there and changed how they looked... what?

On topic: Whats wrong with it?

Off Topic: For some reason, a huge part of it seems to be missing.

There's a chance Yuki started the BL vs. Roblox "war"? Where the hell did that come from?

EDIT: stuff, it looks like there's a good chance that's true.

Theres roblox friends editing it,

<!-- Stop putting TBM links here, Nobody cares.---~~~~ -->

I put that there a few years ago and they stopped, Shall i do

<!-- Dear Roblox, Stop editing blocklands wiki..---~~~~ -->
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 06:38:18 PM by tails »

There's a chance Yuki started the BL vs. Roblox "war"? Where the hell did that come from?

EDIT: stuff, it looks like there's a good chance that's true.
Actually I kinda remember this happening.

Its TBM thats editing it, not Roblox

Its TBM thats editing it, not Roblox
Uh no, It was deleted and reported by a roblox guy, And i just found some roblox rules crap on it

also wtf?

Recently a large amount of cows have eaten from a farm on this land. Any further arguments have concluded that the cows have owned blockland since milk was first produced for cups. All arguments are null and damn it wedge, stop deleting this.

Roblox doesn't have a page...

Its jealosy

Roblox doesn't have a page...

Its jealosy

ROBLOX has it's own crappy wiki...

Also, I really don't want to start a battle between the two, but nobody really cares here if you go from BL to ROBLOX, but are pissed when people come from Roblox?

...actually, the reason for that is because people from roblox usually sound stupid from the get-go, they don't need any lectures from the various ancient members  :|

It doesn't matter who did it because the point is that someone did it and it needs to be fixed.

History shows this guy did most of the deletion. Apparently we didn't cite our sources.

He is also the one whom nominated the page several times for deletion.

He also has roblox all over his page, Therefore, Conspiracy.