Author Topic: Building Association, The  (Read 14111 times)

Hey guys, my app is up, so go look at it! Sorry for no link, I fail at that stuff. :/
You fail at copy and pasting?
LOL

app :D

might add more to it if you want :D

I lol'd.
Either Jeorge can't type or Randomguy isn't in the clan :o

Welcome to the clan , Lordy Lord!

app :D

might add more to it if you want :D
That is most likely the highest skilled architectural application we have recieved. Don't add anything.

"Bumpistries"

Bar Tender loses administration rights.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 10:50:28 AM by Soviet »

Everyone be gaurdin' your asses! Or my foot will be in it!

The server may have to come down soon. I didn't really factor in when I set this up the cost of bandwidth. Yea... oops. I don't think it will be run 24/7 anymore. If you request it will be available to you though, and I will probably put it up on Thursday/Friday/Saturday nights since that seems to be the peak times when people use it.

Plaz, who the hell gave you permission to host a BA Server? There are multiple things severely wrong with it. The first, I doubt ANY of the members even have administration on it! Secondly, What the forget do you mean by "Or DM" ? I never organized a BA DM.  Plaz is officially, and permanently banned from any and all BA servers. To everyone else, "Plaz's [BA] -Building Association- Freebuild or DM" is not an official BA server!; Do not acknowledge it as one.

His ID number will be posted shortly.

ID: 14270 Jeorge, if you will.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 08:09:46 PM by Soviet »

That seems kind of excessive?

The Applications information on the first post was changed; Server and Clan rules were added!; Blacklist and Memberlists were updated, IDs were added. News updated.

Now, everyone post on BA topic until Page 100 YAY :{D
lol