Author Topic: Building Association, The  (Read 13939 times)

It must have crashed. I'm traveling and won't be back until tomorrow night... i'll bring it up then.

Good cant wait to drop in.

Hey fellas,

I'm at the airport and my flight won't be leaving until 2 hours from now. Then its a 3 hour trip back. Whats been going on since I left?

I think I'm going to start another application... This one, I'm actually going to spend time on.

Hey fellas,

I'm at the airport and my flight won't be leaving until 2 hours from now. Then its a 3 hour trip back. Whats been going on since I left?
I've been dropping in and out, I'm just waiting for the dedi to come back up.

It's back up. Sorry folks. This has been a hell of a week for me. A lot of stuff happened. With that said, the server has about 1 week worth of life on it. I head back to college in a week, and with that will be the end of the server since I'm not hauling it with me, and I'm not going to run it when I'm not around.

So DarthVolga, getting your server up and running should be a top priority for you. If you need any help feel free to shoot me a PM or grab me on MSN/AIM.

I will have to say No aswell. It shows potential and is a very original Idea, but it's lacking. Also, a much larger build would have much larger chances of success.

Darth and I are starting on the Downtown Area right now, everyone can start around there. If you have any questions where the Downtown area is located, just ask. Do not make assumptions!

Edit: Subway Systems?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 11:22:08 AM by Soviet »

I need Meddle's trust so I can move my build onto the it's foundation D:

By the way, it's turning out good :D

Jeorge's Internet exploded on Thursday, so any information on the first post is/may not be up-to-date!

« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 07:10:40 AM by Soviet »

We are pleased to Welcome Brad to the clan!

... and uhh.. My Interwebs is back :3