Author Topic: Building Association, The  (Read 13940 times)

Are you guys in need of some one to host a dedicated for you?
Yes, we are.

I have an extra computer and I'm going to see if I can get it going for a dedi. If it works, I can host for you guys.

Sorry for the double post, but I have a dedicated up and running and it should behave correctly.

I'll PM Soviet the admin passwords, and if I have time later I'll add the members' BLids to the admin list.

Cheers.

Sorry, I've been busy the last couple days. I'll PM everyone the passes as soon as I get the chance.

Edit: I gave everyone Auto-Administration. :)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 12:22:42 PM by Soviet »

RanGar, You accidentially enabled the Terrain build rules. :\

James is back from the dead.

Inactive are being purged tonight. I didn't warn you? Too bad.

Gay- I mean, Inactive, people purged, let the gears start turnin'! I have a couple new ideas that will help us stay active. I'll inform you on them in a meeting taking place This Saturday(9/19/09) [Time of day: Pending] If you cannot make that date, please say so ASAP. Anyone who doesn't attend without a stated excuse, you will be classified as inactive and purged. :).

A leader position is now open! The new leader will be determined in the meeting. If you do not attend, you of course cannot be leader(Unless, you have been excused). The people purged are: Alenth, CapTMeaT, and Beachbum. I'm sorry to see you guys go, but you guys have not shown contribution to the clan. One last thing, don't think of saying this on Sunday: "Oh, I didn't look at the topic". That's unacceptable. If you're in a clan, you should read the topic and latest posts, especially if they regard you.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 02:02:38 PM by Soviet »

The meeting is scheduled to begin at 6:00PM (US EST). 9/19/09
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 07:29:11 PM by Soviet »

15 minutes until the Late Bell.

I'd come... but, I can't get on to Blockland on this network. With that said you should elect me to be your clan mascot...

I forgot to mention one last thing last night, What are we going to do about a server?