Author Topic: Building Association, The  (Read 13948 times)

I have a build I'm working on, when It's done it will probably be my app.

I'm uploading a Save File from 8/24 , If anyone has anything more recent. Please load it.

It's too outdated, Meddle your avenue is gone. I'll delete it for now until someone else loads up a more recent one.

Server goes down at midnight. I will make a save right before I turn it off.

Earlier this morning I admitted BA to the hospital, the doctor said things don't look good. There's a diagnosis of inactivity, and it's not treatable. The doctor told me that they predict that BA only has about one more week. But, time will have to tell. There is a possibility that this disease can be overcome, but that would have to take a miracle. I'll keep you guys notified how things are going.

I've got good news, and bad news.

The good news is, after monitoring BA's health all night last night, shows signs of improvement. The bad news is, it slipped into a Coma.

I have applied... check the Gallery.

I went in the server and started a cool house thingy :D

I have applied... check the Gallery.
I have not seen anything that is directing towards a BA application post in the gallery. If you're planning on using that Cafe you built. Absolutely a no.
I went in the server and started a cool house thingy :D
Who's Hosting?

Well, a few days ago, but still :D

Hi, I wanted to app for the clan.  I can host servers, so if its ok in the rules, you can go to my server sometime to see the project im working on.  I would be apping for building.

I have not seen anything that is directing towards a BA application post in the gallery. If you're planning on using that Cafe you built. Absolutely a no.

Yeah, I've been down that road.

Well, a few days ago, but still :D
Did you save it? Would suck if it was lost.

Also, today there will be a dedicated up! Hurrah. But, only for today and possibly tomorrow. :(

Server crashed yesterday because we lost internet for some time. I'll try to get it back up today.

Are you guys in need of some one to host a dedicated for you?