Author Topic: Building Association, The  (Read 13941 times)

Apparently I was kicked out?

Apparently I was kicked out?
Yes, Jeorge is on vacation and the member list will be updated shortly. Hopefully in the future we can see a great build come out of you, and re-join.

<Insert Post Here>

So, uh. Who likes coffee?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 09:35:58 AM by Soviet »

Where'd all of the Community build stuff go on the server? Did it crash overnight or something?

No. Long story short the spam won, and /clearspambricks nuked the small scale models. I'm going to do the terrain soon. It's just a matter of motivation - I think we all agreed it was to large anyways.

I'm going to apply.
Good luck.
No. Long story short the spam won, and /clearspambricks nuked the small scale models. I'm going to do the terrain soon. It's just a matter of motivation - I think we all agreed it was to large anyways.
Ah, yes.

Got some terrain work done. More coming this weekend. Server may be down next day or so, don't know.

Got some terrain work done. More coming this weekend. Server may be down next day or so, don't know.
Did you finish a model?

Server's up, and all are welcome to help with our build! The build is called Greepalis, our largest city build yet.

All the structural and infrastructure stuff should be done in the next few days. After that the real building can begin.

The roads for the Downtown area seem done :).

HOLY SHT YOU MEMBERS ALL HAVE FREAKIN LOW ASS IDs.... PLZ TEACH ME EVERYTHING!!!!