Author Topic: Building Association, The  (Read 13943 times)

Haha, Uhm...

I tried changing the Max Players on the server to 8, and since I have RTB3; It completely forgeted up the server settings. The server name is : MeddlePAL's 1. Max players: 0/0 . My Apologies.

666th Post.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 08:04:32 AM by Soviet »

Add GreekGeekers ID 7711 to the Blacklist. Reason: Imposter! . :O

Here is fung's app http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=78074.0 Don't bumb the topic just look :)

I like!

Yes!
Jesus Christ, you posted on both! stuff, so did I. Jeorge, you're pulling me into your bad ways. Damn you vial woman!

I like it too, silly Jeorge and influencing us with your womanly curves.

Welcoming our newest member; Darth Volga!

Yay :D

Edit: There is a dedicated server up right? If not, I do have another computer that I can use to host a dedi. Only problem is that it's a vista, and I don't know how to install add-ons on a vista. I've tried before and it didn't go well.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 03:56:47 PM by DarthVolga »

Haha, Uhm...

I tried changing the Max Players on the server to 8, and since I have RTB3; It completely forgeted up the server settings. The server name is : MeddlePAL's 1. Max players: 0/0 . My Apologies.

That was you? Good job. Thanks...

I'll bring the server back up tonight before I head out.

Edit: There is a dedicated server up right? If not, I do have another computer that I can use to host a dedi. Only problem is that it's a vista, and I don't know how to install add-ons on a vista. I've tried before and it didn't go well.

Two dedicated is better than one dedicated... I recommend installing blockland in C:/Blockland/ on Vista. I have a very small set of mods on the current server to keep loads down. I used RTB to do the installation for most of them.

Well I didn't know RTB3 would completely forget up an RTB2 server. :P

Sup gents.. Where be the dedi? :3

I wanted to play earylier, but I couldnt find the dedi D:

I wanted to play earylier, but I couldnt find the dedi D:
I don't know what happened to it, it was up earlier like Meddle said it was; Then poof.

If anyone can host a temporary dedicated until Meddle gets it back up and running, I'd appreciate it.

Yeah hopefully, cant wait to jump in on clan activities and whatnot.