Author Topic: Building Association, The  (Read 13961 times)

Clan Build - Mall
Server Status: Opened

A quick sneak peak for the few who
haven't been to our servers lately.

So far, we have the front entrance completed. We're
Working on the lobby area that includes one department
store, an open walk-out area to sections of the mall, and
escalators. Starting from picture one, we have the front
entrance; The inside lobby; overview of layout.

I apologize for any page stretching, after a page or two
passes, these pictures will be removed. For now, deal with it.

-Pictures Removed due to Out-Dating-

Oh, and Salt. Please remove those pictures from this topic. With them,
The topic looks like it's becoming a gallery. If you don't remove them within
24 hours, you will be blacklisted; Good Day.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 12:24:30 PM by Soviet »

Ahem!
Thank you for directing your attention to this
very important message.

There will be an extremely confidential clan meeting
that will abruptly begin sometime this week. Please
Stand by for more information on exact times.

No need to bring mugs and beans, this should be relatively
short conference. If you cannot make the times that will be given,
notify one of the leaders As soon as you can.
You will be
PMed any information needed.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 07:22:07 PM by Soviet »

Wow, looks great so far. I haven't seen the server up though.. D:

Server has been up most of yesterday and all of today. Look for MeddlePAL's BA -Building Association- Dedicated. It will only be down if the internet connection gets knocked out since I leave the machine on 24/7.

Clan build is going good, Zoneark where've you been? Haven't been on the server once.

I don't believe I'll be getting on the server later this evening. If anyone can, finish up the two restrooms next to "Surf". The one closest to "Surf" is the Mens, and the opposite restroom is Womens. I'll try to get on if I can. There's a black print brick with "<" on it. That is where the department store "Smackies" ends. Try to extend that wall and maybe add a display window. No one is to continue on the second floor, let Greek handle that. Oh, and Greek. I finished that roof part that you needed done.
                 The food court, MrCookie, will be on the second floor. So don't worry about that for now. Try to get a few other things done. No one is to add any lights/emitters inside the mall for now. We must preserve any possible lag-causers. The meeting is called off due to certain events that have happened last night. The majority of you probably couldn't make the time anyways.
                 The Mall's looking good, I'd like to be finished with it by mid-July. If you haven't helped on it yet, get your ass down to the server and start working. One last thing, there will be no custom flooring. Preserve bricks! Thank you.

I think the bathrooms are in the wrong location. Bathrooms are usually hidden down utility hallways in a real mall. Nobody puts the bathrooms close to the heart of a mall, or the central artery because that is the most prime real estate from foot traffic.

I think the bathrooms are in the wrong location. Bathrooms are usually hidden down utility hallways in a real mall. Nobody puts the bathrooms close to the heart of a mall, or the central artery because that is the most prime real estate from foot traffic.
I'll see what I can do.

Alright, what the hell. We're clearing out any recent shop/bathroom/piece o' stuff/etc. that has been put in. There has been a mistake in the design, and it must be fixed!

Meddle, it appears the server is down.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 05:46:52 PM by Soviet »

There was a brief 2s power outage due to a severe thunderstorm this evening. The server will be back up shortly, in the meantime I am taking this downtime as chance to install the Fillcan add-on as well as JVS Content v1.

Also, I have spare UPS that provides about 15 - 30min of battery time in case a power outage occurs in the future that I am considering setting up on this server. I need to find it and test if it works still (it's pretty old.)

Server should now be back up (7:15PM EST.) Now with Fillcan (per Greek request) and JVS Content.

Server should now be back up (7:15PM EST.) Now with Fillcan (per Greek request) and JVS Content.
Thank you Meddle.

Meddle, you added JVS content, but the Doors/Windows/etc. are gone.