Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5819416 times)

yeah if someone started a server i would actually play this game again

I wish the metallurgy folks would hurry the forget up

Went on Tezuni's server... Empty D:

thanks dropshock

you guys heard of survivalist? it makes it so it's not super easy to just breeze right through to iron tier, it's really nice

Anyone want to start a server?

I do, but the person I'm trying to start it with is being very difficult right now, and has the map and what not..

I made a modpack and there's not really anywhere else to post it

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-okay-pack.874421

finally master dropshock has validated the legitimacy of this new mojangles update

in other news i got the sphax purebdcraft 256x256 for my 1.10 :]

« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 04:57:48 PM by JumboMuffin »

unpopular opinion: sphax looks awful

unpopular opinion: nearly all texture packs look awful because they don't retain the original A E S T H E T I C of the vanilla game

i use the realistico texture pack which isnt that bad at all

sphax is ok

i'd like sphax better if it wasn't so massively overused by youtubers
there's a ton of more interesting or visually appealing packs out there that don't get nearly enough attention

shpax also has a community that works rly hard to make textures for mods tho too, so it's a rly nice texture pack if you like playing with lots of mods but don't like the vanilla look

unpopular opinion: nearly all texture packs look awful because they don't retain the original A E S T H E T I C of the vanilla game
YES someone else
i've yet to find a texture pack that doesn't suck. 16x16 is a necessity. anything over that looks bad on the big blocks

yesyesyes