Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5812813 times)

I didn't buy it until the blackout weekend because I got to try the game due to it.

Would anybody be interested in playing on a server I got?
It caps at 16 players, and I plan to have it up for a long time. Server difficulty is set to hard. Feel free to stop by if you guys want.
I mean, I don't mind if it doesn't get a lot of players. Just stop by if you really want to, alright?
No real set of rules, just the basics. No spamming, no hacking, etc. PvP is on, so yeah go nuts.
It's vanilla. Gamemode: survival

http://cvg.clanservers.com/minecraft

man it feels cool to have had this game since alpha 1.2

oh wow actual dungeons
also llamas that's nice too

man it feels cool to have had this game since alpha 1.2
am i cool ive had the game since survivaltest

Have any forumers ever made mods for this game? I know TristanBomb is working on one ATM but I'm just curious.

skeletons are hilarious, just sniping from so far away
https://clips.twitch.tv/guude/HappySquidBORT

minecraft 1.11 is out
oh boy

i've had this awful game since alpha 1.0.15, maybe a bit before then.

does anybody know any survival servers that aren't complete garbage? all i can find are things with obscene amounts of minigames but no survival + kid-friendly super-strict rules out the ass

Vanilla survival is best

Imo the only good servers that I loved were those Survival servers with full PvP and only a few mods like /sethome and clans. Those types of servers were really awesome and fun to play, especially if the only rules were stuff like "no hacking" and stuff like that.

It seems as if every server nowadays has 50 million plugins and is 100% minigames with paywalls and no survival, along with rules that basically make the server so strict that a 10 year old wouldn't like it.

I used to play the stuff out of servers with BC, Railcraft, IC2, Forestry, and Millenaire.

Shame few people actually like playing with those mods.