Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5802001 times)

Guess i skipped over those notes, arent the new enchantments those curses? Also what can you enchant shields with? Only unbreaking really makes sense

the curses were added with 1.11, 1.11.2 added sweeping(?) which makes your sword's sweep attack do more damage, top level does the same damage as the initial hit
and my shield is unbreaking + mending

I would like a vanilla extended mod that adds a couple more tiers after diamond, makes enchanting more interesting and not just a grindfest like vanilla for level 30, actually useful, long term potions, etc.

Not that happy with the monument tower but oh well. Link is what the whole thing looks like planned out in MagicaVoxel.

Overall I am not really done with the whole thing either but I am quite happy with it in this state as well.
I've got to add a farm to this thing, or at least opposite of it (it has plains on the other side of the river)

Very very beautiful log cabin Leetzero, makes me want to start a new world right now

I really like how you use the three dimensional space well by adding "tiers" to your design instead of just sprawling it out on one level like a monkey

Tbh i wish they would stop adding all this useless stuff like llamas and that firework powered upgrade to the glider or whatever.
yeah, especially when you could just add that stuff with mods.

actually, better question: what's a good terrafirmacraft modpack for the most realism
Not to brag or anything but my Evolution modpack seems to fit quite well. I'm still tweaking it little by little and I might rehost it soon but with a hosting service.

Not to brag or anything but my Evolution modpack seems to fit quite well. I'm still tweaking it little by little and I might rehost it soon but with a hosting service.

sounds fun, wouldn't mind checking it out if you ever get it going again

Haven't played much recently but this is my current world I tinker around in occasionally

forget, that island looks so cozy.

im a sucker for small-ish bases.

do you run an underground system from it or what

That's beautiful. I'm in for space exploration and base building and citybuilding in the overworld.

damn I love that snug mini palace look. you've got a whole industry going on that small island.

edit: my young world
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 03:54:42 PM by Mega-Bear »

I mean because everyone else posting houses n stuff
Have a really far away but zoomed in screenshot of extremely wip trash

I have also learned that chisel is a loving neato mod

wish we had another server around here