Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5817040 times)

minecraft keeps crashing because it had an update and i downloaded obsidian tools

help
I dont konw but delete the obsidan tools and try it again.

im gonna have to redownload minecraft.jar and load my worlds back onto it

Wait, if I delete minecraft.jar and redownload it, can I put my save files back onto it and they'll load with everything?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 10:38:44 AM by Kapturrith »

minecraft.jar has nothing to do with the saves.

im gonna have to redownload minecraft.jar and load my worlds back onto it

Wait, if I delete minecraft.jar and redownload it, can I put my save files back onto it and they'll load with everything?
You need to delete whole bin folder or it won't redownload. Didn't for me at least. :c

loving creepers leaving holes in my house... :C

AND skeletons riding spiders
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 11:35:31 AM by Rainbow »

You need to delete whole bin folder or it won't redownload. Didn't for me at least. :c
Oh, because I only deleted minecraft.jar and put my World1 back in but it didn't load. I'll delete the whole bin I guess.

EDIT: Wait, I always used to delete the entire .minecraft folder, is that why it didn't redownload the saves?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 11:46:27 AM by Kapturrith »

Is it me or did notch mess with the sounds
Skeletons getting caught on my cactus wall sounds like someone vigorously shaking a glass of icewater

i just wanna be on the safe side but, if i delete the bin folder then put my saves back in, will they redownload?

i just wanna be on the safe side but, if i delete the bin folder then put my saves back in, will they redownload?
take out saves

Delete bin folder and saves folder, redownload minecraft, put saves back in?

Kap will you try to host?

It will be olny good server.