Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5969789 times)

About God damn time. My friend is finally hosting a server but I'm playing guitar. I'll get on and get some screenshots another time

Everyone should make a real life scale version of their house in minecraft.
challenge accepted

171 Days without dying bitches.

Ahh a creeper blew up my space in front of house causing it all to flood then it going down to my mine and now I have to put like 60 torches back up

Ahh a creeper blew up my space in front of house causing it all to flood then it going down to my mine and now I have to put like 60 torches back up
Who puts a mine UNDER his house.
Without a DOOR even.

Who puts a mine UNDER his house.
Without a DOOR even.
I did that when I was lazy

i once shot a creeper with an arrow
it recoiled into the darkness and was invisible.

then, BOOM

Everyone should make a real life scale version of their house in minecraft.
forget that

Metal, my friend, and I all played a map and we happened to stumple upon the beginning of a cave near our house. It was huge and we wanted to see how huge. Well, we checked MCEdit and realized we are going to spend forever in the cave. More than 2 stacks of iron and 10 stacks of coal.

With this video. :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EscYsXqwYVg

what the forget
thats not what minecraft is about; finding stuff and then touring it with a flying camera