Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5784775 times)

Making progress on my house. :D

Top floor:

Bottom floor, facing staircase

Bottom floor, facing a cutout for my soon-to-be minecart station

lovey skylight + indoor balcony from below

Exterior shot, I've done no work on the exterior thus far so it looks like stuff, but I have a plan for it
Also wall. It's still awesome.

Started out with this:

Looks like a server i don't really like. Sorry guys. :C

Haha, cities are better then huge houses. :D

Nice though.

Haha, cities are better then huge houses. :D

Nice though.
I find cities lonely. I had a city in this same world, but tore it down and walked a few hundred blocks till I got here. Everything you see (especially on the other side of the wall) used to be a forest biome, which I promptly cut down and have a little over 4000 wood planks, albeit in log form.

Sadface.
The house in my alpha world is in a snowy biome so I don't get to enjoy rain in my home, only snow...
TORCHESTORCHESTORCHES

Sadface.
The house in my alpha world is in a snowy biome so I don't get to enjoy rain in my home, only snow...
TORCHESTORCHESTORCHES
If it were an actual Alpha world it would be in an Alpha biome.
So it isn't an Alpha world?
Or it could be it picks random weather for alpha biomes...

My little pack of wolfies sitting at my bed.

Aren't they cute?

Ogm
The progress we made on that Faction server is awesome.
I'm gonna post pictures tomorrow.
We currently have
Cabins for all of our members
Automatic wheat farm that produces 128 wheat per harvest, and the harvest is done by water, so it's fast, and due to 1.5 we get seeds.
Mines for our members
Kitchen, cafeteria
Storage area

Join now at

Craftingfactions.com

Join the Faction Blockland and use the coordinates Alex dude used to get into our base.

Ogm
The progress we made on that Faction server is awesome.
I'm gonna post pictures tomorrow.
We currently have
Cabins for all of our members
Automatic wheat farm that produces 128 wheat per harvest, and the harvest is done by water, so it's fast, and due to 1.5 we get seeds.
Mines for our members
Kitchen, cafeteria
Storage area

Join now at

Craftingfactions.com

Join the Faction Blockland and use the coordinates Alex dude used to get into our base.
SOMEONE INVITE ME ;-;

Jacobian123

Same here Plad101
wait servers suck for me now :c

I think my minecraft got hacked -.- and my email hooked up to it. My minecraft password is changed and my email password got changed, any help?

I hate weather I hope they remove it or at least add the ability to turn off certain weather types.

I hate weather I hope they remove it or at least add the ability to turn off certain weather types.
Weather is great what are you talking about.