Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5716803 times)

I can't decide if sparse inventory editing has ruined or perfected the game for me.

Hope fully I want to play online
If you get your account back then go to Tomthegeek's server and help me defeat the evil griefing scum called Menen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRRwkcy2tIg
part 2 of mine and tails wonderful experience in an adventure map

If you get your account back then go to Tomthegeek's server and help me defeat the evil griefing scum called Menen.
Ok I will

Ok I will
I have had many successful raids against the base of Menen, and I keep the loot deep inside my hidden stronghold.

I made a huge circular base on the other side of the mountain, from my old base. It looks pretty lovey so far, I'll update my progress with pics sooner or later.

Almost day 300 guys! I am so loving excited. :D

around 50 hours you've put into that world

inb4youdiebeforeday300

around 50 hours you've put into that world
Isn't it around 100?

300 Days x 20 Minutes a Day = 6000 Minutes

6000 Minutes = 100 Hours

Dear god what have I done?
inb4youdiebeforeday300
I would totally kill you.

In honor of your 300th day you must create Mount Olympus.

In honor of your 300th day you must create Mount Olympus.
I created a huge monument for Day 200. Considering in my journal's story line I just found the Nether, I'll be visiting that for a bit. :/

Figuring out the Nether portal was tricky to write.

10 or 14 obsidian blocks + fire/flint and steel + walk in?

That's not that hard to write...

But now that you speak of it I want to do a singleplayer run and see how many days I get in.

10 or 14 obsidian blocks + fire/flint and steel + walk in?

That's not that hard to write...

But now that you speak of it I want to do a singleplayer run and see how many days I get in.
I think he meant it was hard to write, how he randomly figured out how to make a magical portal which goes into another world.

I think he meant it was hard to write, how he randomly figured out how to make a magical portal which goes into another world.
Yeah, it was interesting. Decided to lead on with how I explained dungeons, they were forgotten forts of the Ancients that used to dominate these lands. I "found" inscribed into a block of stone in one of these forts a short inscription and a drawing of the portal. Created a huge Stargate like facility just to house it, and I had to play dumb on what would happen after I ignited it, one of the instructions in the dungeon I found the drawing in.