Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5743059 times)

That's just a tad hard to make out.

what are you guys talking about, its easy to tell that it's a pile of sticks

Does anybody have a decent server up?

pictures of my mainworld, mah house and wolves c:
Outside house

My 6 wolves (Hard to take care of!)

My living room, including my farm and big window

My storage room

My dining room. I put cake on the cobblestone if your wondering

any ideas what to put in c:?

Eat all your wolves.
Stitch all their collars together and make a noose to hang yourself with after you can no longer live with the thoughts of you eating all your dogs.

Then make save.

eat some damn food
i did after i took the pictures
Eat all your wolves.
Stitch all their collars together and make a noose to hang yourself with after you can no longer live with the thoughts of you eating all your dogs.

Then make save.
I dont feel like eating my wolves. I just let them sit there like there statues and im quite satisfied about that

Eat all your wolves.

Then make save.

I think my minecraft got hacked -.- and my email hooked up to it. My minecraft password is changed and my email password got changed, any help?
Please help :(

Your email password cant be hacked through your minecraft account

Gee, if I were you, and I'm an intelligent son of a gun while you're apparently an idiot, I would do something about it.

I don't know, like maybe use the Password Recovery Feature on every single modern email service?

Maybe a bro or sibling hacked it, you need a certain degree of knowledge about a person to guess their recovery questions.

Are they the same password?
Yes
Gee, if I were you, and I'm an intelligent son of a gun while you're apparently an idiot, I would do something about it.

I don't know, like maybe use the Password Recovery Feature on every single modern email service?
Tryed it
Maybe a bro or sibling hacked it, you need a certain degree of knowledge about a person to guess their recovery questions.
Asked my brother but he said no and my laptop has a password