Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5845992 times)

>implying living in kansas is something to be proud of

>implying living in kansas is something to be proud of
I know. :c

Social studies
lucky :< we only go on computers to do testing, and the position of the computers make it so nobody can sneak onto a game or something. our school's budget could probably buy one copy of Minecraft, anyway lol.

My social studies teacher sits in the far back corner of the class, but fortunately I sit in the other back corner.
The other people just tilt their screen and/or are brave motherforgeters

My social studies teacher sits in the far back corner of the class, but fortunately I sit in the other back corner.
The other people just tilt their screen and/or are brave motherforgeters
what are you supposed to be doing?

what are you supposed to be doing?
online textbook

also some of these people even have mods/texture packs which means they know what the hell they're doing
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 11:26:01 AM by Tingalz »

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=311626

Oh yeah

Have you ever considered looking in "Released Mods"?
Most of your suggestions are already made or at least very nearly finished. Except the bush, the bush is good.

Do wooden half blocks get sent on fire?

Do wooden half blocks get sent on fire?
No, Also there are no blockland members on the server so stop asking. And i don't think i could invite.

No, Also there are no blockland members on the server so stop asking. And i don't think i could invite.
I was unaware. :C

How do I make zombiecraft map in Minecraft beta?  I'm not very good with MCedit and I saw someone do this on youtube but he didn't show how.

what do

Edit: I loaded a map I made in Minecraft and it said I didn't buy this map.

wat

hey guys i found night fox