Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5815038 times)

Then you're forgeted.

This is why I hooked my Gmail account to my phone, and my password is a complete random combination of letters and numbers that I managed to remember.

Then you're forgeted.

This is why I hooked my Gmail account to my phone, and my password is a complete random combination of letters and numbers that I managed to remember.
-.- Anyone want to help me send a message to notch?

-.- Anyone want to help me send a message to notch?

If you want us to all send messages about the same problem I think he'll ignore it.

I'm not being mean, I'm being real about the problem.  This isn't like "okay guys lets go find the hacker and beat him up like a gang", this is "my account was hacked by someone in a totally remote unknown location and I just need to get my stuff back".

If you want us to all send messages about the same problem I think he'll ignore it.

I'm not being mean, I'm being real about the problem.  This isn't like "okay guys lets go find the hacker and beat him up like a gang", this is "my account was hacked by someone in a totally remote unknown location and I just need to get my stuff back".
Well me and my friend Jacob/lee messaged him about me not getting my account working cause he gifted it to me so I send him a email and Jacob conferments can it get fixed?

Well me and my friend Jacob/lee messaged him about me not getting my account working cause he gifted it to me so I send him a email and Jacob conferments can it get fixed?
Notch could change your password, but you also need to change the recovery email if you dont want the friend to get the password again.

So what email could I use to contact him?

Use a new email if you can, with a different password.

Happened to me a while back, my account was hacked by someone named "Stan Merten" from the Netherlands, I had to recover my account like six times and ask Hotmail to add a ip-filter onto the E-mail.

A new one?

Jeez, how are you not able to figure this stuff out on your own?

Use a new email if you can, with a different password.
No I mean whats notch's email lol

Bͬ̍͑̉ͤ͛͂̇͒͌ͫ̄̀̉͂­̷̛̬̝͔̥̌̈́͑̑́͜͝­­̮̖̄̆̽̈͑̆ͧ͂̔̔ͮ̚̚A̾­͂ͯ̎ͩ̇̓̾͆ͨ̂͌­͂­͊ͮ͌҉҉̬̜̦̦͖͔͈͙̱̫̜͇͝­̱͍̞̪̹̰̤ ̷̵ͧͦ̄̇̀̑ͮ̉ͬ̅̂̑̊̍ͯͥ́͏͎̻̩͔̦̰̟͍͈̝­­­̪̦̠L̵̸̷̝͕̣̩͓̰̇̽̇ͯͩͫͨͫ̒͛̈́̓ͫͥͅ­̄­̆­̽̈͑̆ͧ͂̔̔ͮ̄̆̽̈͑̆ͧ͂̔̔ͮ̚̚̚̚L̏­̍̓­̈́̑­̧̨̬͕̙̝̟͖̙̮̥͇͙͕̬͓̝̓̐̚̕͢͠ͅ­͓ͧͦ­̄̇̀­̷̵̑ͮ̉ͬ̅̂̑̊̍ͯͥ́͏͎̻̩͔̦̰̟­͍͈̝̪­̦S̎ͣ­̵̡̤̯̬̼̦̘͖̱̺̞ͪ͒͘͡ͅ ̴̡͖͖̜̦̺͇̦͚̦̻̥̙͖̭̪̦͍̿͆̎̐̄̆̽̈̕͜͟­­­͑̆ͧ͂̔̔ͮ̚̚Ť̢ͣ͆̑҉̗̮͍͈̮̞̀͑̉ͤ͛͂­̇­͒­̷̛̬̝͔̥̮͌ͫ̄̀̉͂̌̈́͑̑́͜͝Ō̆̽̈̚­͑̆­ͧ͂­̔̔ͮ̿̄̆̽̈͑̆ͧ͂̔̔ͮ̄̆̽̈͑̚̚̚̚­̆ͧ͂­̔̔̚­ͮY̒̋̐̍̑͑̉ͤ͛͂̇͒͌ͫ̄̀̉͂̌̈́­̛͑̑́­̷̬͜͝­̝͔̥̮Ǫ̰͉̦̬̯̮̼͙͑̉ͤ͛͂͠­̇͒͌ͫ̄­̀̉͂̌̈́­̷̛̬̝͔̥̮͑̑́̄̆̽̈͑̚͜͝­̆ͧ͂̔̚u

Bͬ̍͑̉ͤ͛͂̇͒͌ͫ̄̀̉͂­̷̛̬̝͔̥̌̈́͑̑́͜͝­­̮̖̄̆̽̈͑̆ͧ͂̔̔ͮ̚̚A̾­͂ͯ̎ͩ̇̓̾͆ͨ̂͌­͂­͊ͮ͌҉҉̬̜̦̦͖͔͈͙̱̫̜͇͝­̱͍̞̪̹̰̤ ̷̵ͧͦ̄̇̀̑ͮ̉ͬ̅̂̑̊̍ͯͥ́͏͎̻̩͔̦̰̟͍͈̝­­­̪̦̠L̵̸̷̝͕̣̩͓̰̇̽̇ͯͩͫͨͫ̒͛̈́̓ͫͥͅ­̄­̆­̽̈͑̆ͧ͂̔̔ͮ̄̆̽̈͑̆ͧ͂̔̔ͮ̚̚̚̚L̏­̍̓­̈́̑­̧̨̬͕̙̝̟͖̙̮̥͇͙͕̬͓̝̓̐̚̕͢͠ͅ­͓ͧͦ­̄̇̀­̷̵̑ͮ̉ͬ̅̂̑̊̍ͯͥ́͏͎̻̩͔̦̰̟­͍͈̝̪­̦S̎ͣ­̵̡̤̯̬̼̦̘͖̱̺̞ͪ͒͘͡ͅ ̴̡͖͖̜̦̺͇̦͚̦̻̥̙͖̭̪̦͍̿͆̎̐̄̆̽̈̕͜͟­­­͑̆ͧ͂̔̔ͮ̚̚Ť̢ͣ͆̑҉̗̮͍͈̮̞̀͑̉ͤ͛͂­̇­͒­̷̛̬̝͔̥̮͌ͫ̄̀̉͂̌̈́͑̑́͜͝Ō̆̽̈̚­͑̆­ͧ͂­̔̔ͮ̿̄̆̽̈͑̆ͧ͂̔̔ͮ̄̆̽̈͑̚̚̚̚­̆ͧ͂­̔̔̚­ͮY̒̋̐̍̑͑̉ͤ͛͂̇͒͌ͫ̄̀̉͂̌̈́­̛͑̑́­̷̬͜͝­̝͔̥̮Ǫ̰͉̦̬̯̮̼͙͑̉ͤ͛͂͠­̇͒͌ͫ̄­̀̉͂̌̈́­̷̛̬̝͔̥̮͑̑́̄̆̽̈͑̚͜͝­̆ͧ͂̔̚u

gj weaver
you broke the forums

I sent an email to support@mojang.com

I sent an email to support@mojang.com
That should be good enough.

That should be good enough.
Hope fully I want to play online