Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5814948 times)

More progress on my texture pack!

I have a trapdoor done but i think i'm gonna change it.
pageloss

havin the lovey times

Someone should really host this :(

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/713300-181smp-infected-block-that-spread-everywhere/
That's cool stuff...

I want to host a 24/7 dedicated, but the PSU on the server chassis is too loud to keep on 24/7.  I don't have to have a UPS until spring rolls around, that's when t-storms will start coming in and likely knocking out power/creating surges.

Stuck in DSTC

I talked to the beard machine and now I'm wandering aimlessly around the outside of some buildings, I found some doors but they won't open

Stuck in DSTC

I talked to the beard machine and now I'm wandering aimlessly around the outside of some buildings, I found some doors but they won't open
go to the one building with some weird blbs growing inside.
It has a bed outside of it, the doors are the weird blue stripy energy field looking things.

It's in the back of the area to the left.

Oh, didn't realize those were doors, they need to make that more obvious :I

Oh, didn't realize those were doors, they need to make that more obvious :I
Yeah, I only found it out because I was randomly right clicking on stuff to find the way.

I've entered the password 3 times now and I die every time

I'm going to go another way that takes me to the other side that I found while I was exploring earlier which I don't think I should be able to get to, but what's up with that

I've entered the password 3 times now and I die every time

I'm going to go another way that takes me to the other side that I found while I was exploring earlier which I don't think I should be able to get to, but what's up with that
oh wait
there is some other clue somewhere, I haven't found it but I read about it online. You have to do the password backwards. The guy who recorded the password had numerical dyslexia.

very nice :o
I don't know how i'll do the actual blocks though.

EDIT: i noticed an error in that picture on the rails, i fixed that incase you noticed

oh wait
there is some other clue somewhere, I haven't found it but I read about it online. You have to do the password backwards. The guy who recorded the password had numerical dyslexia.

Either way, I'm on top of the building again jumping around in this tree like a mentally challenged monkey with no clear path in sight

Someone host a server with a plantoids map.

Someone host a server with a plantoids map.

With the glowstone sun full of lava? Zero hosted that a few weeks back.

somebody should make a mod like randomobs only with blocks, to where it randomizes how some ores look, meaning not all ores will be exactly the same. adds a tad of realism to something unrealistic  (not grass or dirt, of course)