Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5778215 times)

I'm pretty sure I'm in the overseer's office, and the only buttons here show his/her logs.

Hnnng. I'm stuck at the part after the plane crashes. Can't figure out where to go.

Follow the sandy paths. One leads to a leafless tree with some armor at the top (pointless imo) and the other lead to the "safe zone". Look at your map to find out where to go.

One leads to a pit and I can't get across it. The other leads to fire which leads to some invisible blocks.

One leads to a pit and I can't get across it. The other leads to fire which leads to some invisible blocks.
for the one towards the safe zone you have to climb the big tree.
Follow the blocks that don't match the rest of the tree to get up

>computer overheats and shuts down abruptly
>turn back on, open minecraft
>dstc map is gone

welp, I guess I'm done

>computer overheats and shuts down abruptly
>turn back on, open minecraft
>dstc map is gone

welp, I guess I'm done
you should just load it up again and use mcedit to place your character wherever you were.
Or just skip to the end so you can watch the credits.

The files are there, it must just be corrupt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK7hbdLgLOg#t=579s

Diggy Diggy Hole has humble beginnings. That remix they have kind of spoils the forget out of the song.

That's cool stuff...

I want to host a 24/7 dedicated, but the PSU on the server chassis is too loud to keep on 24/7.  I don't have to have a UPS until spring rolls around, that's when t-storms will start coming in and likely knocking out power/creating surges.
Ok so I found some fan-less power supplies with 80+ Certified Gold ratings, but they're $125+ :(

Can anyone host a server,
with either a planetoids or golden tunnel map?

Died in lava

-> "Your bed was obstructed."

-> I spawn at the crashed station.

GREAT

DO I HAVE TO INSTALL A FLYMOD OF SOMETHING?!

anyway, I go sleep, im tired of dstc
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 04:01:05 PM by MrLoL »

Died in lava

-> "Your bed was obstructed."

->I spawn at the crashed station.

GREAT

DO I HAVE TO INSTALL A FLYMOD OF SOMETHING?!
the area with the piston pushing stuff?
Yeah, what I did there was cheat a bit and cleared out the area around the bed, that way I didn't have to deal with it.

You can use mcedit to place your character back there and destroy the half blocks around the bed.
I hope someone has reported that to them to be fixed.

the area with the piston pushing stuff?
Yeah, what I did there was cheat a bit and cleared out the area around the bed, that way I didn't have to deal with it.

You can use mcedit to place your character back there and destroy the half blocks around the bed.
I hope someone has reported that to them to be fixed.

Yeah, thanks

holy stuff
I was just scared in Minecraft for the first time in a while.
I'm playing skyblock and I just finished building a monster spawning island to satisfy the "15) Make a platform 24 blocks away from the island, for mobs to spawn. " challenge.

I went back to my cobblestone generator to get some cobble and it was night on the way back to my house, and there were loving mobs everywhere.
I had left the backdoor of my house open and they were pouring in.
It shocked the forget out of me.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 04:14:11 PM by Littledude »