Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5805293 times)

i always get the last post on a page

bit late for that, young man!

Minecraft needs 2 steam engines 1 thats stationary and makes power for your farms and lights and stuff, Then one to pull your coal and stuff from your caves that you would hop into and ride around your world but would cost ALOT of stuff to make

Inb4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHkKJfcBXcw&feature=feedlik

Reason for that link is becuase one is a train :3
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 09:15:36 PM by plad101 »

This is insanity.
I injected all the class files that it thought I modified when I didn't into Minecraft.jar and it didn't get a black screen, but updating is broken now. I think it's because of the directly I'm saving the file at.
GUESS WHO TOTALLY FIXED IT AND CAN FINALLY PUSH OUT THE FIRST RELEASE? I DID.
I'm totally amazing.

Although, I need to do some changes before I'm able to release it.

"CrazyCraft: Hell On Earth Edition" has begun. Screenshots when some actual progress has been done.

"CrazyCraft: Hell On Earth Edition" has begun. Screenshots when some actual progress has been done.
:O!!

I made something quick for capt. Turned out nice.
what is that, like 20 pixels on my screen?

Captain should add a Portrait of Ronald the Cactus

Anyone have a painting picking mod or something?  I want to pick my paintings instead of repeatedly placing/removing :(

I made sweet as hell painting edits.

ooOh forget you mojang

conifer and birch leaf colors are determined by code, so that means they'll be a dull green no matter what colors the foliage was set to be by the texture packs

green trees in a blood-red field look handicapped, so already CrazyCraft: hell on earth is doomed >:OOOOOOOOOOOO

ooOh forget you mojang

conifer and birch leaf colors are determined by code, so that means they'll be a dull green no matter what colors the foliage was set to be by the texture packs

green trees in a blood-red field look handicapped, so already CrazyCraft: hell on earth is doomed >:OOOOOOOOOOOO

make them... ugly.

Ugly gross leaves

ooOh forget you mojang

there's probably a mod for that. that or just get a terrain gen mod to remove all birch trees.

>best friends boy friend gives me minecraft account
>minecraft.net is down
>try to sleep
>come back 2 hours later to fap
>check account
>is fake
>expected

>try to sleep
>come back 2 hours later to fap
This is how I take naps too.