Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5814920 times)

Either way, I'm on top of the building again jumping around in this tree like a mentally challenged monkey with no clear path in sight
you have to climb on a vine or treebranch, whatever it is. Then eventually loop around to the building that had a broken staircase in front of it.

also, Have they added the improved fence collision box thing in the newest prerelease?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 01:57:59 PM by Littledude »

I think so

somebody open a server i wanna play with BL people
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 02:26:24 PM by KadeBL_ID12958 »

Sadly contains MLP :c
OH MY GOD NOOOOO SAVE THE loving CHILDREN

What I meant was making a server using the plantiod map generator included in this.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/366765-wip-map-generator-mcterra/

OH MY GOD NOOOOO SAVE THE loving CHILDREN
>>All about mlp, incluis the clou reference
>>"May contain MLP"

Also, me and my friend just completed an arena in our server that has 4 floors that change using pistons.
So we can have snowy terrain, netherrack, standard stone or grassy plains as a floor in the gladiator arena.
It was a pain to make but it's so worth it.

Somebody post more of the Golden Tunnels thing.

Also, me and my friend just completed an arena in our server that has 4 floors that change using pistons.
So we can have snowy terrain, netherrack, standard stone or grassy plains as a floor in the gladiator arena.
It was a pain to make but it's so worth it.
oh god what the forget how do you even do that

With the glowstone sun full of lava? Zero hosted that a few weeks back.

I got banned for finding a hole in the bedrock wall. :(

Side view:
[][][][][][][][][][][][]
[]                        []
[][][][][][][][][][][]
And then you put pistons at the side to make it rotate.
And then you painstakingly edit those to be in sync.
And then you decide to add ice on one of the maps which gets melted by a torch and forgetS UP ALL OF YOUR WIRING.
Also, imagine you got your inventory full of cobble on skyblock.
Would you eventually get to solid land?

ok, someone host a server with either a planetoids or golden tunnel map.

Lol indiana jones music

I got to the top of the outpost in DSTC, through the music/harmony thing hallway, and now I'm stuck (I don't mean in the room, I found the way out)

I see a transmission chest on the other side of that lava on the bottom floor but I can't find anything to open the water pipe with

also I fired one of those giant missile turrets, or at least I pressed a button inside one, not sure what happened

Lol indiana jones music

I laughed, make sure you jump off the walkway when you get to the switch at the top during the pump puzzle too
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 02:58:09 PM by Regulith »

I got to the top of the outpost in DSTC, through the music/harmony thing hallway, and now I'm stuck

I see a transmission chest on the other side of that lava on the bottom floor but I can't find anything to open the water pipe with

also I fired one of those giant missile turrets, or at least I pressed a button inside one, not sure what happened

I laughed, make sure you jump off the walkway when you get to the switch at the top during the pump puzzle too
when you get through the music hallway(you mean the one with the colored blocks that plays the song at the end right?) you will end up being somewhere with a janitor's log thing, it has a button that opens the water gate thing.