Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5717188 times)

Your little cousin's over! go play building blocks with him GOD DAMMIT

EDIT

Oh god lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5wPTz_hH4w&feature=related
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 06:51:53 PM by KadeBL_ID12958 »

Cause notch is a stupid stuff.

kz is the initials of the artist, Kristoffer Zetterstrand. hurr

Bleh. Done with Sparkle's map. I'll just wait for his LP. :/

Bleh. Done with Sparkle's map. I'll just wait for his LP. :/
still stuck on that one part?

still stuck on that one part?
Nah, I just wanted to get back to my normal world. I got stuck at the water part though, too.

Also Dropshock when do you think that your texture pack updater will be out? :o

One of my textures packs has been getting a ton of updates recently and I'm getting sick of re-downloading it.

i flushed my self down the toilet and found this

Also Dropshock when do you think that your texture pack updater will be out? :o

One of my textures packs has been getting a ton of updates recently and I'm getting sick of re-downloading it.
I don't know man. I recently just tried to compile it and inject it into Minecraft as a mod.
First of all, it though I modified around 30 class files I didn't even touch. Then It thought I modified a bunch of class files from Minecraft Server too, which I've never even opened!
Then, I tried to hand pick out the files I needed, only to get a black screen when starting up Minecraft.
stuff's gone down all of the sudden, I would LOVE to get a release out but I've just hit a solid brick wall head on.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 07:53:16 PM by Dropshock »

i flushed my self down the toilet and found this
what
what the forget

what
what the forget
when you turn on the power in that area the Bee Battle bot is go to one of the toilets hop in and hit the button TADA!