Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5754484 times)

After The End, my trust in Notch's abilities to create content is sort of... Well, you know.

Also, I heard they're doing that feature freeze next week so they'll only be working on bugs, glitches, exploits, etc. So if he does take this advice at all, you already know it wouldn't even be started for a month plus. :P

Personally I don't like anything notch has added to 1.9.  Playing the prerelease.. it all seemed kinda unnatural and weird.  It's not the game I bought and I really don't like the direction its going.

Its starting to be way too much RPG like for me.. I hate RPGs :\

it's starting to seem less and less survival-y. tbh its a pretty easy game even on hard. it needs to be harder to actually survive.

it's starting to seem less and less survival-y. tbh its a pretty easy game even on hard. it needs to be harder to actually survive.
Less animals should spawn during the harder levels, so its harder to actually find food too

yes that would be good.

why is Notch so reluctant to implement cubic chunks

Robinton offers to multiply minecraft's height limit by 512 times, and IMO the pros far outweigh the cons when it comes to being able to recreate Olympus Mons ingame.

notch is reluctant to do anything anyone wants lol