Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5815003 times)

I need Minepedia.

Personally I don't like anything notch has added to 1.9.  Playing the prerelease.. it all seemed kinda unnatural and weird.  It's not the game I bought and I really don't like the direction its going.

Its starting to be way too much RPG like for me.. I hate RPGs :\
Yes, I totally agree with this.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 01:16:47 AM by Oasis »

Personally I don't like anything notch has added to 1.9.  Playing the prerelease.. it all seemed kinda unnatural and weird.  It's not the game I bought and I really don't like the direction its going.

Its starting to be way too much RPG like for me.. I hate RPGs :\
I miss the simplicity of 1.7.3. :c

potions and enchantment =/= rpg

How does a mostly singleplayer game become an RPG anyways?
And if you don't like it, it's not like you HAVE to enchant stuff or HAVE to make potions.
You can even disable structures in NPC villages and strongholds somehow make it seem more like an RPG.

The only gameplay-altering new thing that is not optional is the hunger bar. Everything else is completely optional.

Will people who bought Minecraft for PC have to buy it again for Xbox?

I don't think so.

Most likely.
Minecraft for xbox is a separate game.

potions and enchantment =/= rpg

How does a mostly singleplayer game become an RPG anyways?
And if you don't like it, it's not like you HAVE to enchant stuff or HAVE to make potions.
You can even disable structures in NPC villages and strongholds somehow make it seem more like an RPG.

The only gameplay-altering new thing that is not optional is the hunger bar. Everything else is completely optional.
Swamps suck imo.

fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't blame me for misleading Related Videos. forget you, YouTube.

I miss the simplicity of 1.7.3. :c
I need 1.7.3 back to play my 330 day world.