Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5953035 times)

Has anyone tried Evil Minecraft?

i tried but i keep getting a "done loading" crash.

I want to play Hack/Mine with some people argarg

Does anyone know any servers that use the mod?

yup

I love all of the new materials and items it includes.

I'm making a day by day log of my minecraft adventures using the new book and quill. It's about someone who just woke up in a strange world.
When I hit 50 pages I'll post it.

I'm making a day by day log of my minecraft adventures using the new book and quill. It's about someone who just woke up in a strange world.
wow thats so original and 5 million other people totally aren't doing that im sure

but post it when you're done sure

I've been doing it for a few weeks with the Tomes mod. lol

I just had an idea, I'm gonna make a day by day log of minecraft. It'll be from the viewpoint of someone who just woke up in a strange world.

new map because superflat just has bedrock :C

I have a

there like a normal person

so uh ragequit lol

>Playing technic pack
>start to get a ton more resources and build a house
>creates arcane singularity
>reads on the wiki- "when used it has an interesting effect"
>i go far away and toss it
>i get sucked into it along with my full alchemy bag and inventory
>FFFFFFFF

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/6661-nbtedit/

You can use that to get book text. Some Minecraft Forum topic outlined how to get to books and edit them. They are stored in the level.dat.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/6661-nbtedit/

You can use that to get book text. Some Minecraft Forum topic outlined how to get to books and edit them. They are stored in the level.dat.
Thank you so much.

wow thats so original and 5 million other people totally aren't doing that im sure

but post it when you're done sure
If it's actually worth reading then it's worth making. Most of the strange logs of Minecraft life I've ever glanced at are either boring or plain ridiculous.

May as well make a LP tbh. Much more interesting.