Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5953198 times)

Someone recommend me mods. I'm kind of bored doing the same stuff every save and I'm looking for something else to do.

Better Dungeons

Fence
this. bars aren't substantial enough for a proper railing.

Come build on my Superflat Minecraft server

hoooooooost

I'm hosting again

Im hosting survival

Can someone tell me how the factions mod works? If you have land claimed how can it be unclaimed? Do you lose land if you die or something?

Can someone tell me how the factions mod works? If you have land claimed how can it be unclaimed? Do you lose land if you die or something?
   - you gain power by the amount of people in your faction
   - when another faction steps up and kills people in your faction, you lose bits of power at a time, thus slowly getting closer to that or any other faction with more power than you claiming your land
   - claiming land doesnt affect power but you get more land claiming ability depending on how many people are in your faction. if you lose too much power some bits of land may be lost automatically, but i think that is only on different types of Factions mods, idk

- you gain power by the amount of people in your faction
   - when another faction steps up and kills people in your faction, you lose bits of power at a time, thus slowly getting closer to that or any other faction with more power than you claiming your land
   - claiming land doesnt affect power but you get more land claiming ability depending on how many people are in your faction. if you lose too much power some bits of land may be lost automatically, but i think that is only on different types of Factions mods, idk
My favorite server added it. I don't like that server at all any more, though that's in part due to the abusive admins. The faction mod completely takes away your ability to hide your base and makes it way too serious by adding ridiculous penalties when you die.

Also thanks for pming me your response, but that wasn't really necessary.