Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5963007 times)

Well, they're still in the texture file. Maybe he's planning on using them. Furthermore, maybe he's planning to make Emeralds work as tools... That's a bit of a stretch, but in the update bullets, he put currency item in quotations... So... Just pointing that out.
why the hell would he make the money in the game a type of tool

You mean terrible.
Sorry I meant stfu. Also you said that to start a fight with me

why the hell would he make the money in the game a type of tool

The same reason he'd make villagers rip you off.

The same reason he'd make villagers rip you off.
It's not too bad cough (going through 6 shears to sell enough wool for 3 pieces of bread)

It's not too bad cough (going through 6 shears to sell enough wool for 3 pieces of bread)
it's funny because a normal village has enough readily grown wheat to make about 30 bread, as well as enough to make two stacks if you let all the wheat grow.

I found that yellow music disc on the Xbox, do all players have to be near the jukebox to hear it? I know it's an ambient track, but we didn't hear anything

That disc is the first disc i've ever found, ever, i was hoping for something better though, sadly the disc, jukebox and a bunch of other stuff that was gained recently is now gone (3 - 4 hours me and my brothers spent doing different things) since the Xbox decided to crash while i was using the crafting table, the menu had no background and some buttons were misplaced

Stupid auto-saves not saving often enough, lesson learned; Manually save more often

it's funny because a normal village has enough readily grown wheat to make about 30 bread, as well as enough to make two stacks if you let all the wheat grow.
Joke

Wait i am confus, you can trade with villagers now?

Wait i am confus, you can trade with villagers now?
snapshot 12w21a allows you to

Sorry I meant stfu. Also you said that to start a fight with me

Just expressing my opinion. No need for hostility.

I really don't like the idea of a default currency in Minecraft. It seems so out of place. :c

I found that yellow music disc on the Xbox, do all players have to be near the jukebox to hear it? I know it's an ambient track, but we didn't hear anything
Reposterin' in case it was missed

I really don't like the idea of a default currency in Minecraft. It seems so out of place. :c
Really out of place

it should really be gold nuggets, i don't see any reason why it couldn't be. also, i've discovered something. the testificates have big noses, they are cheap, they rip you off... TESTIFICATES ARE JEWISH!