Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5849153 times)

WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW SUBMARINE WINTER WONDER LAND

This is the email a mod sent me.
Subject: Suggestions about Bans

Now then,

You weren't Banned for doing something wrong. Typically people aren't allowed back if they earn an outright Ban.

You recieved a Temporary Ban based on your Warning Level, as per the new rules. It's important to know the difference.

That Warning was earned (as far as I can tell) due to your spamming, off-topic behavior in your Clock suggestion thread, which you didn't recieve a link to because it was so bad that the staff member trashed the whole thread off the forums.

I'm PM'ing you to remind you to please read the new rules, even if you have already. They're stickied in every forum. You currently have 3 Warnings and just got back from a 7-day ban. The next one is permanant. If you want to stay around here, I suggest that you not only refrain from the behavior that got you in this mess, but try and not make threads that call staff out for their actions. You're not going to win that battle. He pretty much just threatened to ban me.

As I said above, it's important to know the difference between an outright "Ban" and a "Warning Level Ban." You don't have to do something "ban-worthy" at this point to earn your permanant vacation. All it would take is a rule violation of the suffieicency to earn you just one more Warning. It's thin ice, yes.

Welcome back, and good luck.

All the mods are friends.

This is the email a mod sent me.
All the mods are friends.
You douched around and got temporarily banned.
I don't get why it was necessary to post.

Go take your old people music and go away.
It's ok tingles, you'll make that jump eventually.

Someone should stream. :c

My Winter map is win

Inb4 Rky or Kheyre makes it.
I'll get right on it boss.

Except that it's been done before.

On that note, I did make a schematic for something similar, just never tested it.

Behold, for I have duplicated Truce's work (-) and made it do what it was actually supposed to do (+).

Unfortunately, it's a bit of a mess.

Looks like a sheep has taken a liking to your contraption, rkynick.

Looks like a sheep has taken a liking to your contraption, rkynick.
See this is why we can't have nice things.

Also,