Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5834490 times)

When MP comes out, what will our roles be on our server, and who is going to host?

We need roles like Miner, Farmer(Includes farming trees, getting food, and getting wool), Royal Guard, Technician, Architect, etc.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 11:40:54 AM by Tingalz »

If I get involved I'd want to be a miner.

I'll be a lumberjack/gather wood and be a craftsman if you want.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 12:37:50 PM by King of losers »

I could be a royal guard/miner.

I'm either going to be an Architect or a Blacksmith.

i prefer multi tasking
so im gonna hang around and gather the stuff that its needed the most

Depending on the world size I'll probably be a, sort of, mercenary. Maybe a group, idk. I'll help out people for a price, except cave clearing. I'm worthless when it comes to that.

Inb4SMP is going to be released sooner or later in Valve time

If we do the RP thing when MP comes out, I either want to be a Miner or Guard.

Awesome Idea I thought of for winter wonderland maps: build a base on an island use redstone torches along the ice to melt the ice so noone can get across, but also have a switch that turns the torches off so you can pass over.

Awesome Idea I thought of for winter wonderland maps: build a base on an island use redstone torches along the ice to melt the ice so noone can get across, but also have a switch that turns the torches off so you can pass over.

But then somone can rig it and make a switch to activate it themselves

We need roles like Miner, Farmer(Includes farming trees, getting food, and getting wool), Royal Guard, Technician, Architect, etc.
I'll be a wheat farmer.

When MP comes out, what will our roles be on our server, and who is going to host?

I'd be a miner.

I can be a miner, if someone can gift me the game