Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5783528 times)

Someone on the server that my friends and I play on keeps coming to our farm and stealing all of our crops, So I set up this lovely sign.

I don't know why I expected the ExtraUtilities Ender Quarry to not require energy

I guess I thought it was End magic or some stuff, I don't have the power output to fuel this thing

forget

I don't know why I expected the ExtraUtilities Ender Quarry to not require energy

I guess I thought it was End magic or some stuff, I don't have the power output to fuel this thing

forget
Solar Generators aren't that hard to make.

Solar Generators aren't that hard to make.

Well damn, I completely forgot that EU had generators, I've just been using Thermal Expansions' Dynamos

That's the problem with using multiple mods with similar components
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 04:28:03 PM by Regulith »

I seriously hope you guys don't build your village underwater

Well our concentration camp"village" is over here.

No, but we're making it a church of the costanza
Deciding on what floor style to use rn

nobody ever wants to play minecraft with meeee
i need more friends :<

nobody ever wants to play minecraft with meeee
i need more friends :<
I'd play if a server had some sort of nation system, a relatively large map, anti-griefing rules, and some sort of currency system.

I just spent like 4 hours playing Hide & Seek on the Hive server and I don't know why

Someone on the server that my friends and I play on keeps coming to our farm and stealing all of our crops, So I set up this lovely sign.
Don't just set up a sign. This situation requires patience, camouflage, and a bow.