Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5779537 times)

I know they had to make sure there was compatibility between new and old skins but holy stuff this layout is awful and confusing

Not to mention there isn't a proper skin viewer that has 1.8 compatibility yet

Hopefully all this changes by the time it becomes official because otherwise I'm gonna have a hell of a time

I'd play if a server had some sort of nation system, a relatively large map, anti-griefing rules, and some sort of currency system.

This sounds fun.

I'd play if a server had some sort of nation system, a relatively large map, anti-griefing rules, and some sort of currency system.
This is a good thing; I agree

I would join this if its made.

Guys, I just blew my own loving mind.
Did you know that you can craft Orange Dye with an Ink Sac and get Cocoa Beans?

Well black and orange can make brown, so it makes sense

how does darkening the brown make orange
oh I thought you said orange + black = brown

how does darkening the brown make orange
oh I thought you said orange + black = brown
That is what he said...?

Well black and orange can make brown, so it makes sense
Flower Petal Mix + Ink Sac =/= Cocoa Beans

Also I have The Biggest Circle Jerk Ever in my basement.

EDIT: GOD loving DAMN IT!
The owner of the Towny server I was playing on slayed all things on the server...

He will always be jerking a circle in my heart...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 11:45:07 AM by Sentry »

Flower Petal Mix + Ink Sac =/= Cocoa Beans

Orange Dye + Black Dye = Brown Dye

Blame Dinnerbone for them using the actual item as the dye instead of having to craft it first
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 11:45:58 AM by Regulith »

does anyone else find the new trees extremely ugly?
they look like they were taken from a low quality mod

does anyone else find the new trees extremely ugly?
they look like they were taken from a low quality mod
I love the new trees. The dark oak looks a little chubby and short but thats the only thing I don't like.

so does anyone want to play Minecraft with Divine RPG and a few other small mods later?
I'll probably need the person to set up the server cause if I'm gonna set it up It will either not work or be a trial-and-error-fest

If you recall that issue I had awhile ago where I had to delete some villages and change some things to stop myself from crashing, apparently even though I disabled Biomes O Plenty's village generation it still regenerated a spruce village and I'm just hoping that if that was really the problem that it doesn't cause me to crash again

I guess I'll just make sure it's unloaded whenever I quit, it's about 2,000 blocks away from my home so that shouldn't be terribly difficult

so does anyone want to play Minecraft with Divine RPG and a few other small mods later?
I'll probably need the person to set up the server cause if I'm gonna set it up It will either not work or be a trial-and-error-fest

Unfortunately as much as I love the idea behind that modpack some combination of things in there gives me some nasty lag

Unfortunately as much as I love the idea behind that modpack some combination of things in there gives me some nasty lag
ah, damn
do you know what it is exactly that's causing the lag?