Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5783627 times)

I found a piston mod that adds rotating pistons and it looks amazing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wlYlR5M3KA
piss tronics?? it does look really cool though

I found a piston mod that adds rotating pistons and it looks amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wlYlR5M3KA

That's pretty great, the extended piston should be in vanilla if you ask me, even if it only moved at vanilla piston speed

Moving a block more than 1 space with vanilla pistons is such a pain in the ass, especially if you're trying to fit it in a tight space

double piston extenders take up so much room ;~;

Since my magic pack was kind of a bust I've taken up Agrarian Skies, it's right up my alley because it has some direction in the form of quests to follow

One of my first random reward items however was a Fishing Rod from Minefactory Reloaded which I decided like any normal person would be good to fish up some food, so I went over to the small bit of water on the island and tried to cast only to have it get thrown in, and just as I jumped in after it it EXPLODED, claiming one of my lives and several items that flew off the edge

what the forget kind of item is that to give someone
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 05:59:31 PM by Regulith »

Since my magic pack was kind of a bust

What magic pack?

What magic pack?

I got kinda bored with my other modpack so I decided to try a new one based around magic and other mystical arts, the main components being Ars Magica, Thaumcraft, Blood Magic, Thaumic Tinkerer, Forbidden Magic, Harken Scythe, Necromancy, Equivalent Exchange, Reliquary, and Roguelike Dungeons

I've started off with Ars Magica but it throws WAY too much stuff at you in a short time, every time I do one thing I get like 10 new entries in my book that seem far too advanced for where I am

I can throw boulders at skeletons though so I guess it's ok

I ended up trying to jam too many large mods into one pack and it just gave me sensory overload, couldn't focus on any one thing so it just wasn't fun

After a little incident involving renamed spawn eggs I am now fully aware of who I'm dealing with in terms of the creator of this map, and I'm beginning to think giving me an exploding fishing rod wasn't an accident
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 09:55:34 PM by Regulith »

Yogscast uses a Magic/Tech pack on their server for their videos which has a perfect balance of Magic Mods and Tech Mods but they wont release it ever

I found it on the ATLauncher
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 10:14:11 PM by Menen »

im looking for some good adventurous/basic mining mods or modpacks instead of techy stuff. kinda like hexxit.

anyone know any good ones?

Man, even after a few hours of playing Agrarian Skies I'm still scraping the bottom of the barrel for food

Hunger Overhaul is brutal

So is anyone going to host TFC?

Cause I got my hopes up :(

So is anyone going to host TFC?

Cause I got my hopes up :(
TFC?

TFC?
Terrafirmacraft
I'd really like a server to play on as well

Man, even after a few hours of playing Agrarian Skies I'm still scraping the bottom of the barrel for food

Hunger Overhaul is brutal
fishfishfishfishfishfish-
Fish is the key. It is both food and compost. Keep at it, and you'll be good.

I still want to know if anyone would want to play divine rpg Minecraft with me