Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5716210 times)

Its like that Element game where you drag and drop the 4 elements together to make new ones, and then use the new ones to make newer ones.

Little Alchemy

Thinking of trying terrafirmacraft. Anyone have any experience with it?

I got kinda bored with my other modpack so I decided to try a new one based around magic and other mystical arts, the main components being Ars Magica, Thaumcraft, Blood Magic, Thaumic Tinkerer, Forbidden Magic, Harken Scythe, Necromancy, Equivalent Exchange, Reliquary, and Roguelike Dungeons

I've started off with Ars Magica but it throws WAY too much stuff at you in a short time, every time I do one thing I get like 10 new entries in my book that seem far too advanced for where I am

I can throw boulders at skeletons though so I guess it's ok

I have some but it's undoubtedly outdated, like Minecraft 1.4 outdated

I have some but it's undoubtedly outdated, like Minecraft 1.4 outdated

1.6.4, so not terribly outdated.

1.6.4, so not terribly outdated.

Scratch that, I just checked my mod repository and the latest version of TFC I have is for 1.2.4

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I have it installed currently and I've been playing it. I have quite a bit of experience.

Would you be able to host a server? I tried but I loving suck at servers apparently

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I have it installed currently and I've been playing it. I have quite a bit of experience.

Would you be able to host a server? I tried but I loving suck at servers apparently
I could definitely try after graduation. Looks like it'd be loving fantastic with multiple people trying to survive.

I could host TFC, I also have some experience. I live in Eastern EU.
As a addition I could also add REI's Map features, also I recommend using Damage Indicators mod.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 03:25:04 AM by LeetZero »

Does anyone know of any vanilla servers up?

I could host TFC, I also have some experience. I live in Eastern EU.
As a addition I could also add REI's Map features, also I recommend using Damage Indicators mod.
Let's get a server up then! I can't wait to start playing TFC again.

I tried TFC again and was somewhat pleased at first until I realized that the whole thing is just this bizarre combination of the waiting game (wait for your crops to grow, wait for your charcoal pit, wait for your kiln, wait for your animals to give birth) and a race against time (get home before night falls, gather enough food before winter) mixed with unnecessary difficulty (can't effectively kill anything for a long time, excessive mob spawns, false reports from the prospector's pick, having to cycle crops, setting up cave supports)

I get that it's supposed to be realistic but there's a point where realism just isn't fun anymore and TFC is right over that border for me

I found a piston mod that adds rotating pistons and it looks amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wlYlR5M3KA

I found a piston mod that adds rotating pistons and it looks amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wlYlR5M3KA

all of my yes