Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5792926 times)

If you fall off the island in Agrarian Skies do you lose your inventory?

This is very important

We should all try TerraFirmaCraft.
I find it to be an excellent mod. It's a pain in the ass to start off but, since this mod makes everything fifty times harder, you get this feeling of acomplishment even though you've just wasted ~3 hours doing something.

If you fall off the island in Agrarian Skies do you lose your inventory?

This is very important
you should

you should
This
There's a reason why they supply you with flint in the strongbox.

you should

Then I guess I'm done with Agrarian Skies unless I can edit my NBT data to temporarily make myself fly because I'm a dirty cheater/I don't want to start over/I don't want to keep going without the things in my inventory

This
There's a reason why they supply you with flint in the strongbox.

What would that reason be?

Then I guess I'm done with Agrarian Skies unless I can edit my NBT data to temporarily make myself fly because I'm a dirty cheater/I don't want to start over/I don't want to keep going without the things in my inventory

I watched a lets play of it by Yogscast and they didnt seem to lose their items. However they lost a "Life" so i guess you can die a few times before you loose

I watched a lets play of it by Yogscast and they didnt seem to lose their items. However they lost a "Life" so i guess you can die a few times before you loose

They must have changed something because after editing my NBT data to attempt to avoid death by void it didn't do anything (I don't know what "flying", "invulnerable", and "mayfly" are supposed to mean then) so I died and lost everything

So uh

I guess I'm done with that then

I mean it's my own fault for not being careful while modifying the edge of the island but that's still pretty disappointing
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 08:09:48 PM by Regulith »

They must have changed something because after editing my NBT data to attempt to avoid death by void it didn't do anything (I don't know what "flying", "invulnerable", and "mayfly" are supposed to mean then) so I died and lost everything

So uh

I guess I'm done with that then

I mean it's my own fault for not being careful while modifying the edge of the island but that's still pretty disappointing
I mean, you can give up, but... you're missing out.  It's really fun once you get to the midpoint of the map and you have the opportunity to do lots of cool automation.

I mean, you can give up, but... you're missing out.  It's really fun once you get to the midpoint of the map and you have the opportunity to do lots of cool automation.

It really was fun but it just took way too long to get to where I was even though I got incredibly lucky with reward bags

I guess I'll watch some videos of people starting up and maybe I'll get some information on how to do things quicker then start over, plus maybe I won't lose my oak tree saplings to an exploding fishing rod this time

still taking people for divine rpg

also what is terrafirmacraft?
it sounds interesting.

still taking people for divine rpg

it sounds interesting.
I guess I could play

it sounds interesting.

It's a complete overhaul of survival mode, makes everything more realistic and very difficult

Crops can deplete nutrients from soil, mobs are much more dangerous, wood can't be turned into planks without a saw, tunnels can cave in if they're not supported, ore is harder to find and needs to be melted down to be cast into molds, pretty much everything is different than what the average Minecraft player is used to

I guess I could play
okay so you amd possibly spartan.

anyone else?

also would we use voice chat in sonething like steam or skype or will we just use in game text chat?
It's a complete overhaul of survival mode, makes everything more realistic and very difficult

Crops can deplete nutrients from soil, mobs are much more dangerous, wood can't be turned into planks without a saw, tunnels can cave in if they're not supported, ore is harder to find and needs to be melted down to be cast into molds, pretty much everything is different than what the average Minecraft player is used to
this actually sounds really interesting.
i'll play if someone sets up a server or something

Whats Divine RPG?
its a pretty big combat/adventure mod that that adds a ton of new content

it adds like 5 or 6 new demensions and a ton of tough mobs and bosses to fight

it also does a large rework of sone of the default armors

there is some mining stuff in there too but as far as i know there isnt much tech stuff